Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This game suffers from the same flaws as most games that use RPGMaker but shouldn't; the dev knows where things are, so doesn't explain directions clearly. It took me ten minutes of my lifespan to find the university administration building at the start of the game, because the directions were "enter the building on the right" when there was no building on the right. There was just the exit arrows to the next map. Which, after exploring, had no administration building, either. So it became a matter of wandering all over the place looking into buildings that could be entered, hoping that one of them was the administration building.

I honstly think that it is easier to learn to use RenPy than to learn to use RPGM well. If a game needs RPGM, then the dev shuld use it and make the effort to use it well. If it doesn't need RPGM, the dev needs to learn to use an easier-to-navigate system, like RenPy.

If I were doing a review, I'd give this game two stars, because it just takes too much work for too little reward. But it's early in the development cycle, so I won't put uup a review. Instead, I will wish the dev well and drop this game.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Good update, glad that the performance issues from the first release are fixed, i can watch movies now and the game never froze. Looking forward for the next update.

Reactions: Amazonqween

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Well .. you better be very good at hiding your identity cause you will likely attract "really unwanted friends from somewhere"

dadsa6das4

Jul 31, 2021
LMAO never have I ever thought 1 day I would see a game about iran. 1 or 2 pics in the preview is not accurate about Iranian woman but the other ones are really accurate. the way that hair sticks out from (shal) is Iranian exclusive shit xd
the DEV is 100% Iranian xd good luck dadash

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Invest more video quality .... good game ... but need fixes ... video poor quality ... a lot of bugs in the game ... I give 7 ....

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Terrific game. I love it. The girl is gorgeus and with an incredible ass. The environment is different and it is a new thing. The girl has personality, she is naive but also she has an strong sense of what is fair (the encounter with the university chairman is interesting and she doesn't resign, she is fighting for herself). The two ways are interesting and erotic ( the angel and the demon). With the Angel I could find two scenes, one in the house and another in the party. The way doesn't affect the main story. The RPG system is not for all people, it requires a bit of patience. For me is the same renpy, unity or rpg, the game is very good and promises a lot.

Reactions: Rondrasil and pimel

Pycapes

Aug 10, 2016
Wow, what a great game, my new favorite. I love the original setting, MC is interesting and believable and incredibly hot! The dev did excellent job I will definitely support her on Patreon.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
There is a reason why there are people who has hijab fetishes. Myself included.

Its due to the fact that it is EXTREMELY TABOO to anything sexual on any muslim women.
Even to the sight of seeing muslim women without their hijab on, and wearing "normal" clothes (shirt and jeans).

It is strictly forbidden for muslim women to wear tight clothing that shows their body curves and skin (neck, hair, arms till wrists, legs till tip of toes).

This particular taboo is so hot and arousing to me.
To the point that I wish one day, muslim women around the world would wear revealing clothing too.
You know like, V neck shirts thatll show their cleavages. Strapless dresses and bikini swimsuits.
Above the knee skirts, short jeans, even those famous crop tops thatll show their belly buttons with a denim jacket on.
All the while still wearing their HIJABS on too.

But I fear, the Day of Judgement would come first before that.

Reactions: pimel and Panda@xnx
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes