Vector1975

Aug 26, 2020
I was hoping to give this game a try. But somehow I don't the right to watch/play it. And I'm my own admin, this is a first for me. Any ideas about what is going on?

Using macOS 11.5.1

Screenshot 2021-08-30 at 14.16.00.png

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
This game is amazing but im afraid we have to wait 1 or 2 years before someone fucks Masha and im really sure the dev stop the project before this is near to happen, i dont want to waste my time, effort and money supporting something im sure i will never see, i would prefer complete games and pay for it, im tired of waiting for games like a wife and a mother and games like that hoping will never get abandoned and always get abandoned.
In the other hand the game is awesome and i need i really really need to see the father or the son force Fuking Masha taking advantage of her or whatever. I was thinking if this was a real story i feel so sorry for the friend, in a game everything is ok but if one thing i saw in the game happened to devs friend in real life omg there are some people out there that are better dead.

Last edited:

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
From Monia patreon page

Any question!?
#Answering some of the questions that have been repeatedly asked in my email :)
1. who are you? where do you live?How old are you?

A: I am Monia, i live in Germany, I'm 27 years father is German and my mother is Iranian, and before my mother moved to Germany I lived in Iran for some years and studied there.

2. Is this story true? And how do you want to picture 4 years in this game?
A: First, it should be set that the main core of the story is completely real, but we should consider the fact that I can only use limited content and I don't have whatever I want available to me. But I try to narrate the game as real as possible ( I made: a kind of Iranian veil _ the clergyman clothes _ and some hijab in marvelous designer). But how is the story going to end !? well, I should say that after the events that are going to occur to Mahsa in this semester, she will do the same thing the whole year and up to the time in the next year that she is going to be influenced by an incident then this change will remain consistent until the end of the second year, but if l not going to spoil the game, I should say that V0.1 to V1.0 is related to first year, from V1.1 to V2.0 in related to the second year and from V2.1 to V3.0 is related to the final two years that maybe Mahsa never thought that the most important event of her entire life would occur in her hast semester at university :)

3. if the story of the game is real, Then how are we suppose to use one of the two options angel or devil!? Doesn't it change the storyline?
A: If I going to answer the question I should say that both of the evens ( the angel and the devil ) had occurred to her, but mostly to use the feature of good and evil of the story in placed them separately and this changes the secondary story of the game, but the primary story remains the same.

4.does putting adhan, offend other's religious beliefs !?
A:In making this game, I have and will have no purpose other than telling the story of a girl in Tehran. Adhan was intended to simulate the Iranian atmosphere in the game, and I will never insult any religion or denomination.
Will all these explanations, I deleted this song in the second version so as not to inadvertently upset Muslims :)
Ask any question you like in comment

Panda@xnx

Aug 28, 2021
From Monia patreon page

Any question!?
#Answering some of the questions that have been repeatedly asked in my email :)
1. who are you? where do you live?How old are you?

A: I am Monia, i live in Germany, I'm 27 years father is German and my mother is Iranian, and before my mother moved to Germany I lived in Iran for some years and studied there.

2. Is this story true? And how do you want to picture 4 years in this game?
A: First, it should be set that the main core of the story is completely real, but we should consider the fact that I can only use limited content and I don't have whatever I want available to me. But I try to narrate the game as real as possible ( I made: a kind of Iranian veil _ the clergyman clothes _ and some hijab in marvelous designer). But how is the story going to end !? well, I should say that after the events that are going to occur to Mahsa in this semester, she will do the same thing the whole year and up to the time in the next year that she is going to be influenced by an incident then this change will remain consistent until the end of the second year, but if l not going to spoil the game, I should say that V0.1 to V1.0 is related to first year, from V1.1 to V2.0 in related to the second year and from V2.1 to V3.0 is related to the final two years that maybe Mahsa never thought that the most important event of her entire life would occur in her hast semester at university :)

3. if the story of the game is real, Then how are we suppose to use one of the two options angel or devil!? Doesn't it change the storyline?
A: If I going to answer the question I should say that both of the evens ( the angel and the devil ) had occurred to her, but mostly to use the feature of good and evil of the story in placed them separately and this changes the secondary story of the game, but the primary story remains the same.

4.does putting adhan, offend other's religious beliefs !?
A:In making this game, I have and will have no purpose other than telling the story of a girl in Tehran. Adhan was intended to simulate the Iranian atmosphere in the game, and I will never insult any religion or denomination.
Will all these explanations, I deleted this song in the second version so as not to inadvertently upset Muslims :)
Ask any question you like in comment
Didn't she say when she will release the next update?

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021
I'd like to know the general roadmap about how often the update will be released. 1 month? 2 months? and how long the playtime?

The update from 0.1 to 0.2 went much faster than I expected so I'm quite optimistic about the time frame for each updates

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
There is a reason why there are people who has hijab fetishes. Myself included.

Its due to the fact that it is EXTREMELY TABOO to anything sexual on any muslim women.
Even to the sight of seeing muslim women without their hijab on, and wearing "normal" clothes (shirt and jeans).

It is strictly forbidden for muslim women to wear tight clothing that shows their body curves and skin (neck, hair, arms till wrists, legs till tip of toes).

This particular taboo is so hot and arousing to me.
To the point that I wish one day, muslim women around the world would wear revealing clothing too.
You know like, V neck shirts thatll show their cleavages. Strapless dresses and bikini swimsuits.
Above the knee skirts, short jeans, even those famous crop tops thatll show their belly buttons with a denim jacket on.
All the while still wearing their HIJABS on too.

But I fear, the Day of Judgement would come first before that.
If you come to my county Bahrain and most middle east countries you will see that.

• Wow
Reactions: evilkitty97
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes