hapawaw662

Dec 5, 2020
I was able to play with wine in linux but it freezes. Just started playing.... seems like its really good.

hapawaw662

Dec 5, 2020
looks really cool I could bear the lagging but the crash is unbearable. damn! got this game from AWAM patreon. someone got similar games like this one. It's crashing bad in mine.

shirazintellect

Feb 24, 2021
If handled correctly I actually prefer rpgm, the reason is it's possible to build in a lot more freedom of movement to find little side stories, scenes, and actions. With rpgm you get more of a feel that you are driving the car, with ren'py you are a passenger. With rpgm though there absolutely has to be a very good quest system, those nice little flashing -go here - markers on the map (or in the case purple ones) and a good decent fast travel system, usually the bus, subway or car

I had a good nose around the map earlier and no NPCs are interactive at the moment which was a bit sad but hopefully there will be a bit of dialogue prepped for them later, for inveterate snoopers like myself it is also nice when there is some kind of "bugger off or come back later" dialogue when you interact with a building door, And if based on current corruption levels/ clothes worn affects those dialogues or even opens up little side quests all the better

Anyways good luck dev!
I too feelthe same

shirazintellect

Feb 24, 2021
Actually, Iran used to be very modern and liberal when we talk about women's freedom in the time of its monarch "Raza Shah". But Islamic revolution changed everything.

Screenshot from 2021-09-02 15-26-20.png

Especially the Tehran university, these are some photos from Tehran University before Islamic Revolution Screenshot from 2021-09-02 15-27-48.png They just appear like to some photos from American Society or European society... not from Iran

Screenshot from 2021-09-02 15-27-12.png

There used to be night parties and clubs. All around.
Screenshot from 2021-09-02 15-28-24.png

Even there used ads of Alcohol Drink in newspaper... the Iranian society was so liberal
Screenshot from 2021-09-02 15-29-53.png

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
So I finished this version. Very interesting. Good graphics, good atmosphere and unique setting.
I like the main character and some of the supporting cast - we are of to a good start. Personally i hope Mahsa gets into a relationship with the older sister, but sadly I don't get much bi-vibes from Masha right now.

On the negative site it's the technical stuff. The slow fades to black are annoying, the unskipable wall of the text when you start a new game is a waste of time and overall the RPGM isn't used well at all. It has probably been said a lot in this thread already: this is the type of game that belongs on Renpy. I get the appeal of the RPGM, since you don't need any programming skills besides knowing what variables and maybe an if-condition is, but the engine is not that great when it comes to VN. A game like "The humbling experience" gets away with it, because there was a lot to discover on the maps. But if you just walk from one hotspot to the next, then RPGM is not the right programme for you.

I remain very positive on this game and will consider backing it on Patreon if the future releases keep the vibe it has. :)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes