xza-1

Jun 24, 2020
You could even get some Sexy scenes even if you Agree with the Angel ;)

View attachment 1385167

View attachment 1385170
View attachment 1385177
View attachment 1385179
That's the reward for Agreeing with the Angel.

But if want see further scenes you need to Agree with the Devil
View attachment 1385183

View attachment 1385184
View attachment 1385190

Did Anyone Discover those scenes already?
can you tell me whats your profile picture is about? a game or something?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Ok... so what does the RPG Maker add to this game, that you couldn't do in Renpy? Because the entire gameplay so far IS to press a key.
It adds nothing, just some people thing it is the pinnacle of gaming to have to use a keyboard to walk a character from one place to another on a very outaded engine, with graphics that look really bad. Somehow that is fun for some people. I mean i am all for the additional gameplay, like walking around etc., but if it was done in some better way, not this boring, old, bad looking way rpgmaker does.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It adds nothing, just some people thing it is the pinnacle of gaming to have to use a keyboard to walk a character from one place to another on a very outaded engine, with graphics that look really bad. Somehow that is fun for some people. I mean i am all for the additional gameplay, like walking around etc., but if it was done in some better way, not this boring, old, bad looking way rpgmaker does.
I agree, the use of RPGMaker or any equivalent software for a visual novel kind of story can be very dull. But it also can have potential. Take for istance a treasure hunt kind of game like Lust Epidemic. It's a good example of well used RPGMaker (or any other) applied to an erotic game (despite i have other issue with the game).

I just started with 4 years in Tehran, and the concept intrigues me a lot, but i already feel that the technical coices for the developement of this game might not have been the best.

Maybe if it has some degree of success the dev could find some technical help to reshape the game in a more suited form. I feel like this game has a story very worth telling.

EDIT: Short after i wrote this message i loaded my last save and i found out i was stuck in a kind of fance with a stuck NPC blocking the door. Killer bug :D. This game really needs a different approach i think, and it deserves one. Wishing my best to the dev.

Last edited:

Blackader

Jun 5, 2017
Cant see those little stars tingling, searched everywhere even inside buildings. Maybe a bug?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
oh my, I haven't seen all this beauty. It seems to have been made by the creator of FOTM himself; just see the picture in the bathtub. instead of having wet skin, she seems to have chickenpox. rejected

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes