pimel

Dec 18, 2018
Please,Consider of making a female protagonist in Taliban's Afghan. Currently girls there are trying everything to escape out of Afghan, They actually are very good looking people especially the young girls. How will you manage to escape out of Afghan? Make use of your beautiful body and beg some American/British solders, officers to bring you out? making deal with corrupted Afghan government officers to use their privileges taking you out? Join the anti-Taliban North Allience and be a woman warrior? Escape out of border enter Russia? Or you can beg CCP officers to bring you to China, ya know those old pervs are hungry for "white women". Maybe you can "Stay" and be a member of Taliban officer's harem, a big bossy woman as Taliban officer's first wife will torture girls and you will try everything to survive, to please your terrorist husband and eventually be the queen of his 72 women sized harm and use other girls as your subjects. <---Just some throught for share ^__^
In my opinion, no character is as cute as Mahsa, and in general, Iranians are very beautiful women :devilish: Tell the publisher to drop Mahsa into the Taliban:love:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
One difference, anonymity
She is not criticizing Muslims or the Islamic religion at any time. On the contrary, what she maintains is that the good way is to follow the precepts of that religion. What she is doing is telling a true story about what happened to a beautiful girl in Tehran and what was found there. That party atmosphere is true that it breaks the western patterns of what we expect to find ourselves in an Islamic country, especially Iran. The truth is that the degree of freedom of women and people in general is very different in each Islamic country and we can get surprises. I do not see in any case for a moment a criticism of the Iranian regime and, of course, no religious criticism.

Reactions: pimel

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
wow .. this game is already a hit within less than a month of first release

best of luck to monia for future releases , hope it will not progress like AWAM in the future

Reactions: potspipe and Adolfo

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
you should read comic "lose control" which is on this site, hot hijabi girl, with hot body, and thank me later.
Nice, you know him? Because of losekontrol, I developed the hijab fetish, does he still make contents? His tumblr was deleted and I cant find his stuff anymore except on Patreon. Pixiv ones are limited, will lead you to his Patreon instead.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Nice, you know him? Because of losekontrol, I developed the hijab fetish, does he still make contents? His tumblr was deleted and I cant find his stuff anymore except on Patreon. Pixiv ones are limited, will lead you to his Patreon instead.
You have another game, but it's down. Live in middle east. It's situated in Turkey.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes