gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
This dev has a good plot for corruption. I like the way the story is unveiling itself. Graphics are okay, not fantastic, but good enough to titillate. I am sure dev's technique will improve over time.

Game playability is fair, the slow rolling of text really irks me, but that's rpgmv for ya. Story speed is very fast, which I do like. Not much beating around the bush here, tell the story, get to the point.

Just enough tease in this early stage of the story. Thumbs up to the dev. Good job.

Dev could use some help with the English though. Good effort, but grammer needs a lot of work.

shirazintellect

Feb 24, 2021
is there something for linux?
You can play it online on your browser . You can directly search it or just click directly to reach to the game. I myself is a Linux user (I'm DeepinOS Ubuntu OS)

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
Monia made a post on his patreon page called Update V0.3, is that a new release or is it just news about the update? anyone knows? thanks in advance

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
Monia made a post on his patreon page called Update V0.3, is that a new release or is it just news about the update? anyone knows? thanks in advance
Update V0.3

Hey guys, I hope you are fine.
I’ve made all the scenes of the game, and currently I’m rendering them. I hope that, like the previous updates, I can make you satisfied, and release the game in time.

Some points:
1. I will release this version of the game in 2 versions: one version as usual, Full HD images and settings; the other one in HD version and without the animations. The latter is suitable for those who don’t have powerful systems.
2. I'm still making the preparations to tell the main story of this game. So, if in these first few versions of the game, the excitement of the game is a little low, I ask you to wait a while to see what will happen to Mahsa !!!
3. Please let me know in the comments if a bug or scene in the game bothers you, or if you have any critiques or suggestions.

Thank you for your constant participation
Love you,
Monia :)

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
Update V0.3

Hey guys, I hope you are fine.
I’ve made all the scenes of the game, and currently I’m rendering them. I hope that, like the previous updates, I can make you satisfied, and release the game in time.

Some points:
1. I will release this version of the game in 2 versions: one version as usual, Full HD images and settings; the other one in HD version and without the animations. The latter is suitable for those who don’t have powerful systems.
2. I'm still making the preparations to tell the main story of this game. So, if in these first few versions of the game, the excitement of the game is a little low, I ask you to wait a while to see what will happen to Mahsa !!!
3. Please let me know in the comments if a bug or scene in the game bothers you, or if you have any critiques or suggestions.

Thank you for your constant participation
Love you,
Monia :)
What a good dev who cares about her followers

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes