jaquejean

Sep 25, 2021
guys i have a question if a pay the bronze lvl in patreon , will i have the last version(V0,4) of the game ??

AZZSPores

Jan 2, 2018
I think that's not a bug. It seems the animation is too heavy for your system to handle so I recommend to delete the videos "www > movies" and see if that works for you. If you want to view those animations simply move those video files somewhere else and view them separately.
I have the same problem and I have a pretty powerful system.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

V0.3 details

Thank you for your constant support, dear friends.

In this post, I want to announce the exact date of the next update (v 0.3).

1. The update will be released in 2 stages. The first time on October 1st, for Gold and Ultimate levels, and the second time on October 3rd for bronze and silver levels.

2. Some of you complained about the game’s font and said that it had some problems such as being stuck together. So, I changed the font, and I changed a number of sound effects that I felt were not appropriate.

Important Note: This time I will release the game in two versions (what I was supposed to do in the previous version, but I didn’t ), a 1080p quality version with animation and images. And another version with 720p quality, without animation for those who have poor hardware.

Note: I have compiled a list of high-quality soundtracks used in this game, with the full permission of the owner of course. I want to send them as a zip file to the emails of those who support me in Patreon. Do you want this to happen? In the comments section, please comment on the game's soundtracks and sound effects; and if you have any criticisms of the game's music, please leave a comment.

With Love,
Monia :)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
can you link me the game plz ?
Londo_Mollari said:
1. The update will be released in 2 stages. The first time on October 1st, for Gold and Ultimate levels, and the second time on October 3rd for bronze and silver levels.

Reactions: pimel
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes