DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I

I agreed and respect your words brother but Somrotimes some cowards asking themselves to kick them to hell this guy one of them.
He die horribly I hope.
Well you went and said something that even worse. Wishing death won't resolve anything and it's a shame you even went there. I also do not see how the dev asked to being "kicked to hell"? Or you're talking about a character in the game? Sorry it's confusing the way you typed your sentence, no offence.

But honestly I don't even see how she even remotely disrespected muslims. Albeit I am no expert on the matter since I'm not part of the religion (or any). But if somehow she did, I'm sure that either it wasn't intentional, or in good taste/healthy criticism.

Try to be more respectful Leo. It goes a long way. Instead of being angry right away and lashing out, try to understand the person behind what you have issues with. In fact, contacting them and asking questions to clarify things would be the best thing to do. That way you come to an understanding and all misconception that could be had won't happen or will be gone.

I encourage you to contact the dev (do so politely please) and ask them about their thoughts on the matter. I'm sure you'd be pleasantly surprised. :)

Last edited:

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
Creator of this game deserve life time ban he hurting ppls feelings by putting religion in game.
I am going to report this basterd.
such a fragile religious ego .. im a muslim myself and i dont think one small scene or game can become big enough to damage an entire religion .. incorporate your religion in your life first before pointing someone or something else .. your religion doesnt allows you to be here even

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Guys chill.after all we are all in same page.our dev is also very friendly and hardworking lady who create some good erotic adult game for us to make us happy from our busy, frustrated life ........ this is an adult side and we are all adult.....nd we are like family ...so don't blame sm one...if you don't like leave it.choose your own way.In my point of view this is the best erotic, sensual,animated game I ever played.... sorry if I say some bad..... Have peace

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
And even if he's gold member, nothing good comes out of pressuring devs. Or anyone for that matter. Be respectful guys.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Creator of this game deserve life time ban he hurting ppls feelings by putting religion in game.
I am going to report this basterd.
I'm sorry, of course, but I didn't get it... What are your feelings hurt by the fact that GG is religious at the beginning of the game and performs the appropriate prayers??? And if you are so religious yourself, then why the hell did you download and play this game at all??? And why haven't you deleted your account from this site yet, are you insulting your feelings by being in this society??? And where are you going to report or lay?))) Don't talk nonsense if you are an adequate person, and if you are shell-shocked all over your head, then you should treat it...
I apologize for my Martian, because after high school English was not particularly in demand, and I am not a native speaker.

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The creator is not against islamic religion, she is a believer and she is telling that Mahsa, the MC, is a good and muslim girl. She respects the precepts. This game is not against Islam.

The question is that she is telling an story about corruption, drugs, sex in an islamic country. IMO some people mix religion, society, human behaviour, biology, nation, politic, goverment and law in the same box. To tell that in Iran, or another islamic country, there are corrupted people, drugs, parties, hard sex, mobs and so on, it is not going against a religion.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
The creator is not against islamic religion, she is a believer and she is telling that Mahsa, the MC, is a good and muslim girl. She respects the precepts. This game is not against Islam.

The question is that she is telling an story about corruption, drugs, sex in an islamic country. IMO some people mix religion, society, human behaviour, biology, nation, politic, goverment and law in the same box. To tell that in Iran, or another islamic country, there are corrupted people, drugs, parties, hard sex, mobs and so on, it is not going against a religion.
Exactly. :)

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
Has the game been released for Golden Users?
even if she releases it for ultimate and gold patreons .. there is a very slim chance that anyone of those patreons will share it here today .. coz they are paying more for early access ..

so just wait for it patiently .. whether it takes a day or two or three ..

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I am trying to get gold membership but I can't.currently PayPal not authorised in india nd I have only my dabit card.I am currently applying for my credit card.is another way?smbdy explain?

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
even if she releases it for ultimate and gold patreons .. there is a very slim chance that anyone of those patreons will share it here today .. coz they are paying more for early access ..

so just wait for it patiently .. whether it takes a day or two or three ..
There is no talk of access
The issue is not to delay

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes