m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Iam suprised that MC looks beautiful and sexy body morph too, she is amazing perfect shape.
As Developer said the story refers to true story so we can't expect more to ask what this game will be like in the future. We can just follow the story. But I bet it would be nice if in the future MC involve deep relation with the old man who called as father, as a nurse MC will serve him well or maybe she will marry him in the end. And 2nd relation with the young man who always tempted by MC. Sorry its just my opinion guess only.
Cant wait for the next update...
Thanks...
PicsArt_10-04-06.41.51.jpg

Last edited:

Panda@xnx

Aug 28, 2021
It's like you want to buy potatoes :D:D:D

This is for support, Because it will be placed here for download in a few hours
Do you know when the game will be placed here?
Because it has been a long time since Monia released the game update :cry:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I am still stuck
He said go in the building on the right
But I don't know where should I go
It's this building. Just going another step upwards.
screenshot.3387.png

Sometimes the event to enter the house doesn't trigger. Just go down and up again and press Enter or X to open the door.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Wow version 0.3 Mahsa almost get fucked by Makan. Mahsa looks so submission she easy get turn on by tempted. I should be honest Mahsa looks so seductive when she among a man.
Thanks for Developer(Monia Sendicate) you can make Mahsa looks so beautiful, seductive and sexy.❤❤❤❤❤.
Even though Mehsa hasn't had an sex scene yet, I'm already entertained by her beauty.
I wish you can put a little fun there between Mehsa and Pedram maybe give him a handjob, blowjob or tit job thats will be amazing.
Thanks and God bless you.
Screenshot_20211005-193821_JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of 4 years in Tehran v0.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes