djv007

Apr 23, 2020
The game says that my Nw.exe is a old version. The game runs but it runs very sluggish not like a typical mv maker game runs. Anyone knows how to update the Nw.exe version or profile ?

Funboye0

Jan 18, 2020
the animation is glitching and i have to close the game and start from the last save..

Go in this site

Install the Normal File and paste all in Game Directory
Click on nw.exe to open the game.
The glitching should stop now.

Reactions: mephisto80

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
This game looks very very good (y), also has sooo much potential :devilish:, but DAMN! That everlasting & endlessly increasing suspense and "it's almost sex" situations - or better said - scenes always fully, completely and utterly interrupted and all excitement destroyed (!) just seconds away from real action, are killing meeeee!! o_O
Moreover IMAO it is completely unlogical, and even stupid char. behavior, because any person who altready has such characteristics/qualities as those "almost fucked him/her" individuals from the game and who gets cought it such risky "bad/good" situation is aware that he/she is already in trouble - so it could not get any worse if you get on with it and actually carry on - cause everybody who has already seen that, would be thinking all the same and will always assume the worst nonetheless! So why the F interrupt such fun?! :LOL:

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
Is the game really based on true story? and one more thing the game stucked every time on animation sequence anyone have fixed for that

Panda@xnx

Aug 28, 2021
I don't know about Iran, but I know that education for female students is online in Saudi Arabia. This can be convincing that in all Islamist countries they are very sensitive to hijab.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
This game looks very very good (y), also has sooo much potential :devilish:, but DAMN! That everlasting & endlessly increasing suspense and "it's almost sex" situations - or better said - scenes always fully, completely and utterly interrupted and all excitement destroyed (!) just seconds away from real action, are killing meeeee!! o_O
Moreover IMAO it is completely unlogical, and even stupid char. behavior, because any person who altready has such characteristics/qualities as those "almost fucked him/her" individuals from the game and who gets cought it such risky "bad/good" situation is aware that he/she is already in trouble - so it could not get any worse if you get on with it and actually carry on - cause everybody who has already seen that, would be thinking all the same and will always assume the worst nonetheless! So why the F interrupt such fun?! :LOL:
That's why I avoid playing early releases of games. I hate unneccessary build up and getting blueballed at the end. I don't understand why 90% of devs feel necessary to follow the handjob => blowjob => titjob => whatever teasing you can imagine before actual sexual intercourse. I'm gonna wait till there is actual sex scenes with the MC until I try it out. Soon hopefully as game looks promising out of the reviews it got.

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes