pimel

Dec 18, 2018
This is fast update ever build, congrat to Monia Sendicate. I full respect to they hard work
She seems to be spending all his time on her game or maybe a few people working together. However, she gives a new update every month that keeps us close to the story

:love:

Reactions: Panda@xnx

Panda@xnx

Aug 28, 2021
The sequence of teaching Clergyman to Pedram was really interesting and it became sexy when Mahsa was added:ROFLMAO:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Waiting for the compressed version of this game kills me, I can't wait to play my fav Muslim girl!! Leemie at her!! She'll be munchin on bacon before the day is out!

Jul 21, 2019
Norton Antivirus show up. Game crashes...
Do not use Norton Antivirus, use or try other anti malware brands or Dont use Kaspersky and McAfee. The brands werent good. i have tried them before it took me painful paths like everything they seen were malware.

Jul 21, 2019
oh come on man this game looks good and why cannot let someone fuck her or everyone would have corruption paths on this version. ive tried it until the end cannot really satisfied yet. need more contents on next updates.

Docdu69

Sep 27, 2018
Like the game too but the animation freeze the game like for the party or the last time for save is before the party so i can't finish the party , need to make a device for skip animation.

Reactions: sean wells
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes