hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
patreon started regulation crackdown on adult content creators and their supporters .. so .. due to this i am not able to subscribe to her patreon now

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Guys where is the SCARF??? I' ve been searching it for half an hour... Plz help
Ok just outside the building on the right of the campus map, when you come out of it there's small "buidlings" or structures in front with a small park behind. Look for the shines effects that are just behind those structures in the park in the grass. :)

Saloomian

Nov 27, 2020
Hi guys
I downloaded this game and continued until I found 4 people. I found 3 people, but I can't find the fourth person. If anyone knows what I should do, please help me. Thanks

Saloomian

Nov 27, 2020
4th person is the security guard at the entrance of campus
[/QU
Thank
But I found the man in front of the central building and the girl and boy at the end of the campus and the security guard man but The fourth is one other than these three, from which I can not find a sign

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The last NPC is a professor, located to the right of the academic building, on the lawn in front of the administrative building.

Reactions: Saloomian

Saloomian

Nov 27, 2020
The last NPC is a professor, located to the right of the academic building, on the lawn in front of the administrative building.
No, I found it.
The fourth person has no symptoms.
Please, if possible, tell me the place of all four people so that I can see which one I have not found yet.
Thank you

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
even if she releases it for ultimate and gold patreons .. there is a very slim chance that anyone of those patreons will share it here today .. coz they are paying more for early access ..

so just wait for it patiently .. whether it takes a day or two or three ..
She is launching the game. The game must be promoted. Don't worry, she said that two days from the update to higher ones. I am a higher patron but I think that it is neccessary to promote and gainining patrons, of course I will not share the game without creator pass, but I will not complain if she shares it inmediatly because it is important for the growing of the game.

Reactions: DoofusMan and pimel
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes