Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
she gave a release date of the new version.. (end of this month) and its a bigger update than older ones.
Next update details
Hi guys,

1. Many of you have asked me about the release date of the new version of the game. So I decided to share a post here with you about this matter.
I still adhere to the promise I gave you from the beginning. So, the time of each update will not take more than 1 month, and with this explanation, the next update will be posted here before September 30th.

2. In order to respect all the supporters who made a donation above the bronze level, I will put the next update first in a post for them and then, with a 2-day delay, for all Patreon supporters.

The next update will be bigger than the previous one, so stay tuned :)
Regards,
Monia.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Her face is so innocent and beautiful i also feel bad to choose the curruption path sometimes
I hope increasig her corruption means she becomes more daring and not turning to a slut. Like you said she is too innocent-looking to become a total slut. Becoming more daring fits her looks better.

hm89ehdi

Nov 10, 2019
I can not play, when I play a game, it is just in the univerisy and nothing happened, could you guide me how to play ? thanks
you have to enter the university , go to the building in the right side block .. u have to make things happen .. nothing will happen on its own

and before going inside the university , there will a small conversation with a lady outside of the university

Reactions: Sandman95

Sandman95

Jun 5, 2021
you have to enter the university , go to the building in the right side block .. u have to make things happen .. nothing will happen on its own

and before going inside the university , there will a small conversation with a lady outside of the university
Many thanks
hm89ehdi
could yuu guide How to interact with others ? I had tried many times but it is not working
Many thanks

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes