Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Coca Cola on Teheran? Is that Legal on there?
I thought Teheran hates USA
Well, for historical reasons, they have a lot of reasons to hate USA ^^

Regarding the Coca Cola question. Yes, it's forbidden. But as far as I know, not by the Iranian Government. USA sanctions prohibit export of a lot of stuff to Iran, the drinks of Coca Cola company included (well, it need some imaginative power to think of a way to make a nuke from Coke xD ). But the company bypass the sanctions by exporting just the syrup ... and the final product is made in Iran xD Sanctions shouldn't be a reason to not earn money or to not drink tasty drinks :D

Reactions: Adolfo and Lazuardy

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
what time is the updata?? one month two month or for more!!
But I exspect .
The 0.01 is one day. four year is 365*4=1420. 0.02 is after one month = 1420*30 day tatal is 116.7 years ---->MY god

Reactions: Json12150 and pimel

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Where did you find these photos?
Their ages are about 20 years old at least
Around the web, however, from other searches, in the list of countries where there is none, there is no Iran.
I don't know the story well but I don't think they have ever been good friends.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Around the web, however, from other searches, in the list of countries where there is none, there is no Iran.
I don't know the story well but I don't think they have ever been good friends.
Oh, they were friends for a while ^^

When the USA supported to establish a very gruesome dictatorship in Iran ... well, at some point the Iranians were that desperate about the situation that they joined the movement of a very uncharismatic islamic fundamentalist to get rid of their dictator (and prefering the new one) ... it seemed that the USA were not pleased by this, making Saddam battle Iran for 8 years, before getting rid of him when he decided that he will never win that war and realign his troups to an easier to defeat dictatorship in the neighborhood (Kuwait) ... as if it was his decision who he should go to war with #greenhornmistake xD

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
So far so good.. only problem is fading animation while changing one frame to another takes a lot of time.. I don't know if the problem is with my potato laptop

Reactions: Bahraini

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The code for flipping images uses all the resources of the computer, 16 gigabytes of RAM, 100% CPU load... Code ! For FLIPPING ! IMAGES, Karl ! IMAGES ! 100% CPU !

Too improbable unprofessionalism. It resembles a hidden cryptocurrency miner...

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
So far so good.. only problem is fading animation while changing one frame to another takes a lot of time.. I don't know if the problem is with my potato laptop
The code for flipping images uses all the resources of the computer, 16 gigabytes of RAM, 100% CPU load... Code ! For FLIPPING ! IMAGES, Karl ! IMAGES ! 100% CPU !

Too improbable unprofessionalism. It resembles a hidden cryptocurrency miner...
She answered that at Patreon :)
... A big factor in the slowness of changing images is the high volume of photos due to Full HD rendering, which I just found a way to compress, which I will definitely fix in the next update.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
I like the game. I don't think it is sustainable. 1.4G for 1 day. 4 years is 1461 day. That is 2.045T. :)
If Mona really wants to make a game that spans 4 years I suggest reducing the image quality or reduce the number of images or even better both. Otheriwse at some point we won't be able to enjoy the next update :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahraini

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Good Start.
I actually really like RPGM. Its a different kind of game than Renpy, which I also like. However. In this one case, would say that Renpy would be a much better engine for what you are trying to present (In this release anyways) the scenes are choppy and not at all seamless, they also take far too long. If it was in renpy, I think you'd find it to be smoother. Also, there is nothing to explore, its just walk to circle and watch scene It's linear with linear choices. Without the explore aspect, it's not really necessary to have the RPGM interface.
Seeing as how this is a first release and we cant see your complete vision yet, take this with a grain of salt. Also, you could do with an editor for your english just to smooth out the dialogue a little. :)
i did enjoy it overall and look forward to more. I love Middle East settings in general.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I like RPGM games most times. Actually, I would prefer Ren'Py here ...
At least for now there is nothing to explore in this world. You only walk from trigger point to trigger point. No talking to side characters, nothing side events ... maybe that will change in the future. For now, Ren'py would make more sense.

But let's wait and see future updates ^^

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes