Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019

Update V0.2
Hi guys :)
1. First of all, i'd like to thank everyone, for all your kindness and patience. your support and feedback is my main encouragement.
2. The next version is ready, and i'll put it on my patreon page 2 days later, on August 27th.
3. In this version, the game runs more smoothly, its storage space has decrease, the bugs in the captions are fixed, and about 400 Full HD pictures and 6 new animations have been added.
4. I hope you enjoy it. i invite you to see one of my newest renders, and please make a guess in the comments section that whether the clergyman gets Mahsa into trouble or help her?

View attachment 1370067
Probably he wants to do Mutaa (temporary marriage) with her.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Update V0.2
1. First of all, i'd like to thank everyone, for all your kindness and patience. your support and feedback is my main encouragement.
2. The next version is ready, and i'll put it on my patreon page 2 days later, on August 27th.
3. In this version, the game runs more smoothly, its storage space has decrease, the bugs in the captions are fixed, and about 400 Full HD pictures and 6 new animations have been added.
4. I hope you enjoy it. i invite you to see one of my newest renders, and please make a guess in the comments section that whether the clergyman gets Mahsa into trouble or help her?

View attachment 1370067
The clergyman is in the house. I see the same photos in the wall
1629989835144.png

as7hk

Dec 6, 2019

Update V0.2

View attachment 1370067
Did she released new version????

Reactions: pimel

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
4 Years In Tehran [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.57 GB

Compressed Size Win: 311 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes