Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
On my watch list, looking forward to updates. Would have prefered Ren'Py, but still, the setting is excitingly fresh.

Monia at Patreon said:
... I don't have a really good relationship with either (renpy and rpgmaker) .because I think renpy is very boring and nothing but flipping through images and rpgmaker also offers low graphics. And it was much easier for me to build a game in renpy because I no longer had to spend time building several new maps.But by putting the story in rpgmaker, I can show what Mahsa is doing at the university (in the future) well in rpgmaker mv.

Reactions: pimel

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If handled correctly I actually prefer rpgm, the reason is it's possible to build in a lot more freedom of movement to find little side stories, scenes, and actions. With rpgm you get more of a feel that you are driving the car, with ren'py you are a passenger. With rpgm though there absolutely has to be a very good quest system, those nice little flashing -go here - markers on the map (or in the case purple ones) and a good decent fast travel system, usually the bus, subway or car

I had a good nose around the map earlier and no NPCs are interactive at the moment which was a bit sad but hopefully there will be a bit of dialogue prepped for them later, for inveterate snoopers like myself it is also nice when there is some kind of "bugger off or come back later" dialogue when you interact with a building door, And if based on current corruption levels/ clothes worn affects those dialogues or even opens up little side quests all the better

Anyways good luck dev!

Nazreen76

Jan 6, 2020
A very interesting start, a new and original idea with a pretty sweet and beautiful creator. I am very interested in following this story, only if it doesn't disturb the storyline, I want to mention dropping the prayer scene in this game, maybe you can just state it in writing, that's my opinion, but let's continue to work.

Reactions: Adolfo and pimel

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

Update V0.2
Hi guys :)
1. First of all, i'd like to thank everyone, for all your kindness and patience. your support and feedback is my main encouragement.
2. The next version is ready, and i'll put it on my patreon page 2 days later, on August 27th.
3. In this version, the game runs more smoothly, its storage space has decrease, the bugs in the captions are fixed, and about 400 Full HD pictures and 6 new animations have been added.
4. I hope you enjoy it. i invite you to see one of my newest renders, and please make a guess in the comments section that whether the clergyman gets Mahsa into trouble or help her?

12[1].png

Last edited:

pimel

Dec 18, 2018
From Monia's Patreon page

Update V0.2
1. First of all, i'd like to thank everyone, for all your kindness and patience. your support and feedback is my main encouragement.
2. The next version is ready, and i'll put it on my patreon page 2 days later, on August 27th.
3. In this version, the game runs more smoothly, its storage space has decrease, the bugs in the captions are fixed, and about 400 Full HD pictures and 6 new animations have been added.
4. I hope you enjoy it. i invite you to see one of my newest renders, and please make a guess in the comments section that whether the clergyman gets Mahsa into trouble or help her?

View attachment 1370067
THAT'S AMAZING! Do we have any assets for this man's clothes?

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020
From Monia's Patreon page

Update V0.2

View attachment 1370067
I hope he blackmails her

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes