ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's sad, also caused me to drop the game despite it not really being the devs fault.

I liked that option and bit of sisterly competition it was going to bring out instead we've got yet another harem game and i'm getting so bored of those now.
i tend to agree with ya on that .. thats one of the things i worry about with these really big games coming out ... after downloading and playing it 500 times .. it gets kinda old

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Holy fuck, trolls and ignorant posters always ruin good things. It always nice when a dev can hang out with us pirates. A little common courtesy isn't too much to ask.

Also sad to see a dev compromise their vision especially doing it for free to players. :(
I haven't played this game since the first update. What is the choice (from v0.0.6 release) that people are complaining about?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I haven't played this game since the first update. What is the choice (from v0.0.6 release) that people are complaining about?
There was going to be two paths 1. Dragon lust
2. Sister competition
I honestly don't know all the details of what they were going to entail. Now I will never get to know sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's sad, also caused me to drop the game despite it not really being the devs fault.

I liked that option and bit of sisterly competition it was going to bring out instead we've got yet another harem game and i'm getting so bored of those now.
I'll keep with it but I would be lying if I would say I wasn't disappointed. Variety is such a golden thing especially at this quality. It truly is sad.
To me the problem wasn't there being separate paths but that it was utterly unclear what they entailed, or especially why they would depend on whether or not the MC liked some tv show. It was just a big flashy sign saying GAMECHANGING CHOICE HERE with little to no connection to the story nor guidance to the player.

The vitriol directed at the developer was of course completely unwarranted.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Adding to what Spfjolietjake said:
  1. scene in question
  2. some feedback they received
  3. their last post
To be fair though, this was probably just the last straw, seeing as there seems to have always been a minority of rather vocal know-it-alls drawing a veil of so called 'constructive criticism' over their not so passive aggressiveness in this thread.
Eh. Very poor move by Dev. :confused: The game has the tag "harem" and here is something like this..

I played the first update that came out, and I decided to wait until there was more content. But now seeing this choice, however, won't come back to this game. A pity, this game looked good.

Thanks for explanation. ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What's with the free points? What happened to making choices in this game? Entire update ran as a Kinetic Novel, it was disappointing.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
is there anywhere a link for the whole VN?? cause 0.07 looks a little short....190Mb??

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Eh. Very poor move by Dev. :confused: The game has the tag "harem" and here is something like this..

I played the first update that came out, and I decided to wait until there was more content. But now seeing this choice, however, won't come back to this game. A pity, this game looked good.

The scene in question has been patched out:
v0.0.6A
The this removes the choice of the Dragon Lust path and Sisterly competition path.
The choice of these paths has been removed. Please use this download moving forward.
Though I'm with Ava and Spfjolietjake on this: shame it's gone.

is there anywhere a link for the whole VN?? cause 0.07 looks a little short....190Mb??
On the topic of the game's size: the dev is using highly compressed webp images (688 renders of 1920x1080 resolution with a median file size of 143 KiB). Comparing this to other games currently residing on my machines one may very well treat this as the compressed version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The choice was removed due to the whining, it's back top being a generic harem game with no meaningful choices.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 01/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "53x housecoming" version "0.1.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "53x housecoming" versione "0.1.3".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 24/01/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "53x housecoming" version "0.1.0".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "53x housecoming" versione "0.1.0".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 16/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "53x housecoming" version "0.0.8".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "53x housecoming" versione "0.0.8".

Here is the Italian translation of "53x housecoming" version "0.0.7".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "53x housecoming" versione "0.0.7".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes