Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1.0 no Choices for Day 15

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I can't find the attachment, the link gets me nowhere. Could you see what happened? Thank you.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I can't find the attachment, the link gets me nowhere. Could you see what happened? Thank you.
Probably something going on with the F 95 attachment server. Check back later and see if it's working, it not message me and I will try to repost, but the same thing is happening for me. Alternatively it's on my Patreon if you use the link at the bottom of the post and then look on the masterlist on my Patreon. All my WT and mod content is public.

Reactions: qwer@07

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
My prior saves do not work, and had to start a new game. In regards to the virgin scene, it was one of the worst scenes done in the game. I hope the scene gets redone in an update.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i really enjoyed playing this game HOW EVER not sure if anyone else experienced this or not BUT it freezes like a mother fucker
and when it does locks my whole entire system up and all i can do is reboot
could be a linux thing i dunno BUT after 3x in a row just going to delete and move on
nothing personal just cant enjoy a game that does that to me every few frames or so GOOD LUCK!!

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Probably something going on with the F 95 attachment server. Check back later and see if it's working, it not message me and I will try to repost, but the same thing is happening for me. Alternatively it's on my Patreon if you use the link at the bottom of the post and then look on the masterlist on my Patreon. All my WT and mod content is public.
Thanks for the suggestion, your Patreon link worked, i got the walkthrough. The f95zone link still does nothing.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
game crashed during the blowjob scene with sara
ran again using nvidia gpu since i thought that could be the issue
name has changed to 'None'
any solution or fix to change the name back ?

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
Usually when old saves don't work and a new start is required the game is more stable and runs better, In this case though it has to be the biggest piece of crap i have ever had the displeasure to try and play ( gave up at day 5 ) what was fun and I was
enjoying it. Now it's just a piece of shit that is just unplayable

Reactions: assman1337

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I had to quit and restart a few times (three I think) while skipping through it due to "out of memory" errors, but didn't have issues other than that. The writing is still fairly basic and the sex scenes brief and uninspired, but it is what it is.

At a glance, it looks like the MC's name is set twice, in the default store and as a persistent variable. I think the persistent takes precedence, but you could try changing both of them in the console:
Code:
mc_male = u'Jizzrag'
persistent.mc_male = u'Jizzrag'

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
I like the female domination segments in this game, but it is not properly implemented as the dom girl has no power over the guy. The guy is rich, and successful already to be dominated by her. The developer should balance it by giving the girl more power like financial power, influence over him, and made him depend on her. I feel like the developer has no idea what he is doing in this game, because sometimes he acts as poor like cleaning pools, and all, and in other times he has a business, and can even afford for workers.

Reactions: bulifun

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
game crashed during the blowjob scene with sara
ran again using nvidia gpu since i thought that could be the issue
This happened to me as well.
Game crashed completely 4 times during this playthrough - it also threw "exceptions" around 15-ish times. I don't remember any of the previous builds being this buggy.
Having your name changed to "None" is somewhat annoying.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
this update was very short
crashed a few times at first
old saves were unusable
sex scenes were in abundance
was hoping for more story

Reactions: detox

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
I had to quit and restart a few times (three I think) while skipping through it due to "out of memory" errors,......
This happened to me as well.
Game crashed completely 4 times during this playthrough - it also threw "exceptions" around 15-ish times. I don't remember any of the previous builds being this buggy.
Having your name changed to "None" is somewhat annoying.
I am on a PC and have had no issues as long as I started a new game. On the Dev's website he says to do that...

Are you on a PC and did you start a new game?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
EDIT: Updated fix can be found in this post.

I was getting game crashes with "Out of Memory" errors as well. I poked around in the code and found the problem. By default, Ren'Py will predictively cache up to 8 images to improve game performance when changing scenes. The dev decided to override the default value of 8 and set it to 400. :oops: Once I removed that configuration value, I haven't had any crashes.

EDIT: I believe I fixed the problem with being named "None" or getting the error "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am on a PC and have had no issues as long as I started a new game. On the Dev's website he says to do that...

Are you on a PC and did you start a new game?
Yes. That's why I was skipping through it.

I was getting game crashes with "Out of Memory" errors as well. I poked around in the code and found the problem. By default, Ren'Py will predictively cache up to 8 images to improve game performance when changing scenes. The dev decided to override the default value of 8 and set it to 400. :oops: Once I removed that configuration value, I haven't had any crashes.

I've attached an updated script.rpyc file below. Unzip the file, drop it into the folder labeled "game" and you should be good to go.
Good looking out, thanks!

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes