Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Even with a fresh install of the game, and deleting the saves and persistent file I had left over in %appdata% , using your mega file and putting the .rpyc file into the 'game' folder, on game start you immediately get this error before any menu shows up:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label start is defined twice, at
File "game/script.rpyc", line 251 and
File "week01/script.rpyc", line 251.

The label _call_nurse_gina_01 is defined twice, at
File "game/script.rpyc", line 283 and
File "week01/script.rpyc", line 281.

The label splashscreen is defined twice, at
File "game/script.rpyc", line 340 and
File "week01/script.rpyc", line 338.

The label endgame is defined twice, at
File "game/script.rpyc", line 362 and
File "week01/script.rpyc", line 360.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sun Jan 24 11:49:54 2021

Move the rpyc file Korben gave you to the game/week01/folder.

Or delete the original from the game/week01/folder I don't think you can have 2 of them.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1.0 no Choices for Day 15

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
the link is not working. please look into this

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Move the rpyc file Korben gave you to the game/week01/folder.

Or delete the original from the game/week01/folder I don't think you can have 2 of them.
There is no "game/week01/" folder. The file and folder structure is compiled inside the archive.rpa file, if I remember right.

I've started a fresh playthrough without the patch and it seems to be working. The MC is correctly named, anyway. I'll no doubt hit the image errors others have reported today, but those can be ignored.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Oh boy! Now i see why people were complaining about that sex scene.
But if you stop to think that part was not THAT awful, this dev never did a good job with the build up, the sex itself always was quite fast paced and after the conclusion each part go away like nothing really happened there, so nothing really out of the ordinary for this game.
And the lack of real choices in this game its disturbing, after skipping the whole thing again became more evident that we never had much of them, this game is basicaly a kinect novel.

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Oh boy! Now i see why people were complaining about that sex scene.
But if you stop to think that part was not THAT awful, this dev never did a good job with the build up, the sex itself always was quite fast paced and after the conclusion each part go away like nothing really happened there, so nothing really out of the ordinary for this game.
And the lack of real choices in this game its disturbing, after skipping the whole thing again became more evident that we never had much of them, this game is basicaly a kinect novel.
Aren't there 4 paths right now? How many do you need for it to not be "basicaly a kinect novel"?

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1.0 no Choices for Day 15

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Link doesn't seem to work.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Aren't there 4 paths right now? How many do you need for it to not be "basicaly a kinect novel"?
If there are 4 totally different paths, with alternative scenes, dialogs, outcomes and etc... i didnt found any, i tried different choices and always ended in the same place...the only thing that i found was some change in specific dialogs (but the scene is the same) and when you have to choose to go to place A or Place B (like having a fancy dinner or a fun one), but after this kind of choice the game drove me to the same place, and i would not call that different path. So if this game have 4 different paths i messed up in something...

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
If there are 4 totally different paths, with alternative scenes, dialogs, outcomes and etc... i didnt found any, i tried different choices and always ended in the same place...the only thing that i found was some change in specific dialogs (but the scene is the same) and when you have to choose to go to place A or Place B (like having a fancy dinner or a fun one), but after this kind of choice the game drove me to the same place, and i would not call that different path. So if this game have 4 different paths i messed up in something...
They are driving you to the same place because the story is not finished.

This is only my opinion and my speculation but here is what I see..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ravensoftbuns

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
COME ON, MAN!!!... Supposedly all of us play these games to have fun and have a good time. Right? But this shit is already getting on my nerves !!
First, the infamous phrase "old saves don't work" ... Seriously? At this point in the game?
Second ... the continuous crashes ... and frozen animations ... etc, etc ...
and then when you decide to start the WHOOOLE game from the beginning, the NEW SAVES don't work either ... and you end up having an MC named NONE. It's damn stressful!
Ok... Here are my choices
1 - I stay calm, do some Yoga and wait patiently for all this to be fixed
2 - I pay a hacker to ruin the game creator's existence (sounds tempting right? ... but very expensive!)
3 - I delete everything and I try to forget the bad time that I've had.
Yup ... I think option 3 is the most logical

Reactions: proximus

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
to the dev,
please please for the love of god, please fix all of the issues with this update.
the game keeps crashing, even with a new clean install and the fix from one of the guys here.
i really like the game and story but am getting pissed about the game failing all the time.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
to the dev,
please please for the love of god, please fix all of the issues with this update.
the game keeps crashing, even with a new clean install and the fix from one of the guys here.
i really like the game and story but am getting pissed about the game failing all the time.
I don't think the Dev comes to this site...

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
They are driving you to the same place because the story is not finished.

This is only my opinion and my speculation but here is what I see..

That makes sense, but my fear about it is that as the game progresses less control about what is happening we have.

im a bit concerned but i hope he adopts your view....everything depends on how he'll' work things out in the next update...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Decided to just start over and hold down the Ctrl key (only stopping to save over my previous save files at the same points) and... it didn't take too long. Not sure whether that's a good or bad thing. No bugs or any other problems, thankfully.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Because old saves do not work, I started a new "Clean" game (Moved my "Persistent" files to a safe place)
started playing and made a save each morning, got to the first photo shoot with Candy and the game crashed.
Reloaded my last save and noticed that my name has now changed to "NONE".
Reminds me of a not old saying:-
"To err is human: To fuck it you need a computer, or the Army Catering Corps !" :p

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes