sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I just caught up after skipping a few updates because of their length but did this game change to a kinetic novel? I'm not really seeing any choices and everyone seems to be hooking up with the MC no matter the stats

Reactions: JanisL

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I keep seeing all these crashes with the new update. I started a clean run and never ran into any issues. Just wondering if it's perhaps where it's been downloaded from. I found that the new update was posted for public on Patreon and that's where I got it before it was available here.

Reactions: ravensoftbuns

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone know off-hand how these are unlocked? First is an Event Replay, second is from Gallery->Others.

I suspect this one unlocks when you are in the shower the first time and choose to fantasize about the other person of the two offered.
screenshot0001.png

But this one.... no clue.
screenshot0002.png

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
I just caught up after skipping a few updates because of their length but did this game change to a kinetic novel? I'm not really seeing any choices and everyone seems to be hooking up with the MC no matter the stats
Go up to post #1027 and read that it isn't a kinetic novel....

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Anyone know off-hand how these are unlocked? First is an Event Replay, second is from Gallery->Others.

I suspect this one unlocks when you are in the shower the first time and choose to fantasize about the other person of the two offered.
View attachment 1002652

But this one.... no clue.
View attachment 1002655
The event replay is new in this update. It looks like it gets unlocked when you finish that event. I think it is one of the reasons we have to start again.

The gallery is when the pinup is shown. That is when the big image slides down the screen. The gallery has been in the VN for a while.

Does that help?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The event replay is new in this update. It looks like it gets unlocked when you finish that event. I think it is one of the reasons we have to start again.

The gallery is when the pinup is shown. That is when the big image slides down the screen. The gallery has been in the VN for a while.

Does that help?
Appreciate the reply. It didn't answer my question, but I think that's my fault. I should have said " Anyone know off-hand when these are unlocked". The second gallery image in my screenshot, which is unlocked, is pretty far into the game. Just want to know when that first one, which is under the padlock, is unlocked.

As to the Replay, I'm fairly sure I'm right, that's it gets unlocked if you choose the other person when you fantasize.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Appreciate the reply. It didn't answer my question, but I think that's my fault. I should have said " Anyone know off-hand when these are unlocked". The second gallery image in my screenshot, which is unlocked, is pretty far into the game. Just want to know when that first one, which is under the padlock, is unlocked.

As to the Replay, I'm fairly sure I'm right, that's it gets unlocked if you choose the other person when you fantasize.
Yep, I think you are right. In my gallery the first lock is the nurse.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I know the numbers are switched around, but you shoulda named Elizabeth Jenny.

In other news GODDAMN am I tired of incest that's not really incest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I keep seeing all these crashes with the new update. I started a clean run and never ran into any issues. Just wondering if it's perhaps where it's been downloaded from. I found that the new update was posted for public on Patreon and that's where I got it before it was available here.
Same here. This game is really buggy and I have had to do multiple restarts from a fresh game. Most of the crashes look like the creator is trying to do some advanced coding in the background. This is a typical error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events/eventrachel.rpy", line 392, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'

I have seen that last error about AttributeError and NoneType object in most of the crashes.

Xandoren

Oct 17, 2020
Same here. This game is really buggy and I have had to do multiple restarts from a fresh game. Most of the crashes look like the creator is trying to do some advanced coding in the background. This is a typical error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events/eventrachel.rpy", line 392, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'strip'

I have seen that last error about AttributeError and NoneType object in most of the crashes.
I just did a google search. It seems the error you are getting thinks that the name of your MC is blank or 'None'.

Try this,
Start a new fresh game and give you MC a name. Once you get to the front door on the first day home save and close the game. Open the game and load your new save. Does it have your MC's name you gave in this new start?

Also do this without any mods.

3.30 star(s) 77 Votes