OldFart Daremo

Mar 4, 2021
How do you open the console? I looked it up and it said something about Shift+O, but nothing worked.
In the games master folder, click on 'renpy', then 'common', then '00console.rpy', then 'search through windows', then 'Notepad', then scroll down to '# Configuration and style initalization.', then change the third line down from that from 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = True'. Add the 'AON Package' to the 'game' folder for full control of game variables. Console has to be set to 'True' for the AON Package' to work. Add any 'IC Patch' to the 'game' folder, also.

OldFart Daremo

Mar 4, 2021
In the games master folder, click on 'renpy', then 'common', then '00console.rpy', then 'search through windows', then 'Notepad', then scroll down to '# Configuration and style initalization.', then change the third line down from that from 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = True'. Add the 'AON Package' to the 'game' folder for full control of game variables. Console has to be set to 'True' for the AON Package' to work. Add any 'IC Patch' to the 'game' folder, also.
'SHIFT + o' will work after doing the above.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So Juliette the MC's mother comes out of nowhere and they have sex and somehow Devon got into the building and watched and was not even bothered at the incest. Also the mom is really tall. Hope we find out why Devon was not even bothered by it, my guess it is some kind of training at the school or she seen them do it before. A nice backstory scene on it would be nice.

Last edited:

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Here is a public post on the dev's Patreon site with some news...real animation might be on the way.

Hi All!
This post is for all who support my Patreon financially and watch the page for public releases! April 9th was the anniversary of the first save of my Ren Py visual novel. I guess you can say it was the birthday of my little project. I am surprised and grateful on how many have supported it with their money and their voices in the forums. Please go to as many of the adult forums you can and leave a review if you like the story. This really does help with raising attention for the visual novel and increasing financial support. Which means I can purchase more quality sets, figures, cloths, and other 3D items to make the project better. So, if you have not left a review on F95zone please do so today. There are only 30 reviews, can it get above 100? That would be amazing.
I am going to be doing some fun things in the next few days/weeks to celebrate this anniversary so keep an eye out.
Now for some news on the project. The next public release will happen very soon, it will be 1.4 and that is ‘Day 17’. It still has image sequences for the animation but secretly I have been working on and creating a few real animation segments for the sexy parts. This was done in between regular work on the story. I am extremely limited with my current computer hardware and on the animations that I have done. The problem is they have taken up to 20 – 47 hours of render time. Yes, 47 hours to render a 6 second animation! That was done over a long weekend where I had to work some long hours on my real job. With all that said v0.1.5 will have 1 to 2 movie animations to replace the image sequences.
Plans for the community. I am going to be posting some goals on Patreon to aim for growing the financial support along with the community. The first of those goals is adding a Discord server. So, if you are interested in hanging out with me while I create new sets or render images on Discord tell your friends, post reviews on the adult forums, spread the word to grow Agent 53X Patreon supporters to 125 strong. That is only 25 more people!
Lastly, over the next 30 days I will be making a few more surprise announcements on some cool things so keep an eye out for them.

Thank you all for your support!
- Delve

Mar 28, 2018
Hi holymoly35cb, I had the same problem ... just go back to an earlier save (I went back to the beginning of the pervious update) and everything works fine....

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018

NEW Version v0.1.4 Public release!
MEGA for PC/Linux -
MEGA for MAC -
Mega for Android -
This is the Patreon announcement of Agent 53x – Homecoming v0.1.4! The zip file for PC has the files for Linux and also here is the MAC version.
New content 'Day 17' of the VN.
Also the Android version has a new Agent 53X icon!
Hope you enjoy...

Reactions: Mike Banning
3.30 star(s) 77 Votes