minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
MC & Juliette's relationship is so weird, if she is MC's real mother then why did they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its weird because there is no buildup
Not really. She is the sex-ed teacher at the school he went to, so they had (probably) been doing it for years (considering that the school seems to have a very "hands on" approach to education).

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
MC & Juliette's relationship is so weird, if she is MC's real mother then why did they
In the dialogue as far as the "College" knew, she was NOT related to the MC !
So what reason could she (the Sex and Seduction tutor)have given the "College"
to avoid teaching the MC, that would not have lead to Her, Devon, Devon's bunkmate,
the MC and the MC's bunkmate (Sorry forgot her name) removal from the "College".

pyxiesarereal

May 8, 2021
I am not following all of your question but the Mom and Dad got a divorce so the MC and Devon could go to the boarding school, not 'College', to learn all the spy stuff. I do not remember Devon's bunkmate... but the MC's was Sabina the coffee heiress.

I think the Dev is going to reveal more of the past with flashbacks like Devon's secret. I think that is the style of this story. Maybe there will be more about Juliette. This is nothing like the movie Momento but it did remind me of it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Like someone else had already responded, she was the sex and seduction instructor for the boarding school/spy academy he and his sister attended. For obvious reasons, in order to allow both of their children to attend, the parents had to divorce with the mother going by her maiden name and taking the sister with her. They had to pretend they weren't related and go through with the instruction while the MC was there to keep up appearances

If you are asking why did mother and son fuck when they were reunited for the first time, I'm guessing by that point they'd had a sexual relationship already and after doing it many times, it just became a normal way of intimacy and or just how comfortable they interacted with each other. Ironically, I don't believe its more than that since even though he acknowledges her as his mother, they didn't seem particularly close as the sex was pretty mechanical and devoid of any feelings or emotions outside of lust. Truthfully, the easiest answer is that after numerous sexual encounters, by now they are very sexually compatible and she just enjoys getting dicked down by her son.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Like someone else had already responded, she was the sex and seduction instructor for the boarding school/spy academy he and his sister attended. For obvious reasons, in order to allow both of their children to attend, the parents had to divorce with the mother going by her maiden name and taking the sister with her. They had to pretend they weren't related and go through with the instruction while the MC was there to keep up appearances

If you are asking why did mother and son fuck when they were reunited for the first time, I'm guessing by that point they'd had a sexual relationship already and after doing it many times, it just became a normal way of intimacy and or just how comfortable they interacted with each other. Ironically, I don't believe its more than that since even though he acknowledges her as his mother, they didn't seem particularly close as the sex was pretty mechanical and devoid of any feelings or emotions outside of lust. Truthfully, the easiest answer is that after numerous sexual encounters, by now they are very sexually compatible and she just enjoys getting dicked down by her son.
I agree. I think it is as simple as She has a kink fetish to have her son inside her.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree. I think it is as simple as She has a kink fetish to have her son inside her.
I think that might be part of it, but also since she literally taught her son how to fuck and be a convincing lover, she literally trained him how to satisfy her and since she's an attractive woman who still has needs, she has gotten over any guilt about incest if it means her lover/son is able to service her just the way she likes it.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
She literally trained him how to satisfy her and since she's an attractive woman who still has needs, she has gotten over any guilt about incest if it means her lover/son is able to service her just the way she likes it.
It's not only her though, Devon seemed to like the "Show" so to speak, and the other "Sisters", are both interested too, so chances are MC will eventually get those outlets too.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's funny you mention that, I actually forgot Devon was there in that warehouse while they were screwing on the bed. Now that we know she actually is his sister and not a random associate, I wonder how long before any sexual tension develops between them. The only minor complaint I have with the game is its appears the MC takes little to no pleasure in sex, other than as a release. In just about every scene he comes across very mechanical and robotic, the only woman he seems to have any genuine feelings for are the stepmom and her sister, hopefully he comes across better in future scenes with all the ladies and not just those 2.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's funny you mention that, I actually forgot Devon was there in that warehouse while they were screwing on the bed. Now that we know she actually is his sister and not a random associate, I wonder how long before any sexual tension develops between them. The only minor complaint I have with the game is its appears the MC takes little to no pleasure in sex, other than as a release. In just about every scene he comes across very mechanical and robotic, the only woman he seems to have any genuine feelings for are the stepmom and her sister, hopefully he comes across better in future scenes with all the ladies and not just those 2.
I can understand MC being Mechanical and Robotic to Sandy ( I think that was her name. The Rich lady that owns the mansion and the sex toy business) as well as his real Mother. He is just a male prostitute for Sandy and He doesn't trust his Mother at all it seems.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Camilia is fantastic, o par with Elizabeth and Sara. Let´s hope we see more of Cam. The sex scenes are a letdown. This already the second game i play where the story is enganging, you wanto keep playing but the sex scenes suck or are minimal. The other game is Reunion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't played since last year, MC being super dumb and the lie about him being top of the class in hand to hand yet being knocked out by a gimp pushed my suspense of disbelief a bit too much..

So thought i'd check and see if he'd grown at all...

Get's to the end "I don't trust you lot yet" to the girls he's talking to, they tell him to leave and he just leaves Cam behind without verifying she's okay....

So he's still a dumb fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes