73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
I think in the light of recent events, it is necessary to create a new thread on the forum, where "some" people will not ask where to find already upload mods and where they will not ask how to download them. The thread about 73lac mods turned into something incomprehensible.
It's been done already, the thread is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-games-discussion-thread.62637/ . But people seem either not to care, or, prefer to ask questions here since this thread is WAY more popular than that other one.

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone have anything by ? Outfits look good, but patreon rewards are available only for a month before being moved to and sold individually at a higher price along some overpriced "gumroad exclusives" and a couple of time limited stuff.

Edit: tried the search function and this seems to be the very first time he gets mentioned in the entire site. Most likely because he seems kinda new to doing HS ports.
I was a little interested in his mod...
But, the system of clearing the mod at the end of the month and migrating to gumroad is the worst I have ever seen.
Can't be a regular customer.

Reactions: Yoshiosoka

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Pack Mods v4 for Honey Select 2 (New mods, cards (no Edited), Coordinates, Poses and SSS) google drive again.
Most of the mods present here are not found in the repack of the ScrewThisNoise.
Captura de Tela (119).png

Pack Mods v4 HS2 Google Drive (Maximum Size 3gb ZIP) / v1,v2,v3 and v4 (ALL) = 9.38GB ZIP

- PACK V4 (NEW UPDATE)
- PACK V3 (Update)
- PACK V2 (Update)
- PACK V1 (initial)

all mods here are 100% updated, I recommend that you exclude similar ones from the ScrewThisNoise repack, to avoid possible conflicts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also recommend that you have your game with the most updated repack, you can find it here:
- Version 4.0 DX (My Game Version)
download the v1, v2 and v3 package before downloading this v4 package or else you will not have the current complete package:
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5738281
https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5792773

https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-5829738

Last edited:

denism

Dec 21, 2019
I was a little interested in his mod...
But, the system of clearing the mod at the end of the month and migrating to gumroad is the worst I have ever seen.
Can't be a regular customer.
maybe then it makes sense to take and distribute))))

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
You guys reccomend me to download HS2? Is it heavy? Do I mod is just the same as HS1 or is it more complicated? Can I also hide the dude and move the cam freely?
Hs2 by itself is not that heavy Only when you start getting into studio mods that it gets real big.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
You guys reccomend me to download HS2? Is it heavy? Do I mod is just the same as HS1 or is it more complicated? Can I also hide the dude and move the cam freely?
dude HS2 mods are basically exactly like HS1, HS2 is more younger so, about the roster it less rich for the moment, but what will change with the time.
The big problem with HS2 is you need a master race computer if you want use SSS graphics preset.
You can hide the guy if you want exactly like HS1; you will have the POV mod installed directly with KK manager. (POV mod is "," keyboard if i remember.)

if you need tutorial.

This is the link for download HS2:

if you want only use the base game, don't valid the HS2 studio pack.
The size with full modding installation is less 40go.
For update the game daily just use the KK manager; for use it just launch the game with "InitSetting.exe", after click on "update", everything will be updating automatically.:HideThePain:
if you have a problem with the game or mods, you can find a technicians team for helping you (and it's not a joke)

(after go on "honey select 2" and select "hs2-help")
Technicians will help you very well, very fast and it's absolutly free.

So, welcome to the HS2 clan dude
tenor.gif

Last edited:

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
the hs2 community is wonderful, not belittling the hs1 community that I was a part of for a long time ago.

• Hey there
Reactions: liutu
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes