73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
If you hate some HS modders and their prices so much... why do you keep looking for ways to get access to those mods? It's like I hate a singer, but I keep listening to all his songs.

I'm not trying to justify some modders and their high prices, but... there are all the 73 mods from $1 here, it's only a fucking dollar, bro. It's not going to surprise me if 73 raises the prices to $50 too.
I won't argue with your point, but that first paragraph doesn't make sense. XD
It's not hypocritical to like\need a product and not like their providers.
I like "I believe I can fly", but I'm not very keen on R.Kelly (call it a "minor" gripe).

As I see things, the patrons are paying the modders to make content, not to own it.
I think we should pay for what we can and think it's fair, but nobody owes anybody anything.

But I'd be in favour of not posting timed-exclusive mods here (like Cunihinx 1-month before going public stuff).

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I see...
Because the hair looks off when I try to combine both of Xyth24's and Aki's Diao Chan Hair mod. Too bad.
Anyway, several weeks ago I found this blog:

View attachment 940403

I never knew Aastaroth has created Diao Chan mod back then.
Does anyone here have it?
How 'bout the quality compare to Xyth24's?
Aastaroth's ports cost like 80$ and only few had been shared here, not Diao chan. Regarding quality his ports are better than Xyths. (facial animations are better) also he's the first one who ported DW8 Wang Yi to HS.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Do they not realize people can just..... extract the archive and repack it in a different archive lol. Its also really annoying this shit all happened to go down a couple weeks after I discover this thread. If Xyth24 didn't wait over half a year to release it publicly I probably wouldn't be searching for his shit on this thread. Unless Xyth24 can somehow add Denuvo to his mods I highly doubt his stuff will last long. Gonna change my name too ig rather not get jumped in the discord. Its also so crazy that the person snitching to Xyth24 is acting like they just witnessed a murder or something lmao.

Last edited:

M761

Oct 10, 2019
If you hate some HS modders and their prices so much... why do you keep looking for ways to get access to those mods? It's like I hate a singer, but I keep listening to all his songs.

I'm not trying to justify some modders and their high prices, but... there are all the 73 mods from $1 here, it's only a fucking dollar, bro. It's not going to surprise me if 73 raises the prices to $50 too.
Kind of weird logic lol, no one hates their products they just hate the prices. No one is talking about hating the ports themselves. I can understand the 1$ shit though mate, cause unless ur dirt broken or under 18 (lol) you most likely have money to spare.

Reactions: John D'OH!

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Last bit I'll say about the shit that's happened lately. The way the dm's from the person that messaged Xyth reads like someone who spent 50$ with their mom's credit card to get Ada Wong and then saw the cracked mod on the main HS2 messaging board. Cause they didn't send them the link to our thread etc. I also find it extremely fucking funny they tried to report a thread on pirated mods on a fucking forum for pirated shit. Like cmon. So I'm pretty sure its not us who got caught but that person who posted Ada on the main thread instead of here. Its also bizzare cause this implies whoever this person is, they're complaining about leaked shit when they 100% didn't spent the 120$ on HS2 and the DX expansion lmao.

My converted zipmods do have issues as many have continuously pointed out and I've looked into it and it could be a number of things. It could be DX changing the game and fucking up xyth24's stuff due to the mm_base he's using. It could be me being a dumbass somewhere and I haven't figured out at what point yet. Or it could be this. Which presents a number of issues like someone will have to recreate the card inside chara creator by loading the face and fixing it in there instead of loading the previous hardmod version. 1607964775364.png

At the end of the day, support mod creators if you can lol. I'm probably gonna be supported Next-Gen Shaders myself next month so I don't have to come in here every time an update releases and hoping someone ports the update. Cheers mates.

Reactions: AJRimmer

M761

Oct 10, 2019
so does this dude think someone couldn't just.... spoof the information and get it working lmao

an update on my xyth24 zipmods, its not my zipmods that are shitting its either BR or Xyth24 being so fucking lazy they just didn't update their files for the later BR releases. People in the main thread were testing the ada stuff and it works up to BR R3 and any release after that can have the white face glitch.
The way im reading the diagram.... you don't have to run the exe at all lol it says it right there clearly that the exe simply uses YOUR computer info to encrypt it so like, just don't use the exe lmao? It also reads like if you change how many ram you have the file just breaks..... so if you upgrade ur pc you just can't use his mods anymore lol. im gonna be shocked if the person who can't even convert his mods to a zipmod somehow manages to get his drm to work. there's a reason game drm is so expensive to companies lol....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MarkHansen

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
there's a reason game drm is so expensive to companies lol....
DRM is mostly a racket scheme but yes, that system is convoluted and why outside some expensive professional applications (as well high security) nobody goes that far, I remember Bioshock had just 3 activations and people lost their shit over it (as they should) and they changed that. You really should not make it too hard because its not NSA files.

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Xyth is really just fucking over his own paying customers with that decision, it's not like we'll all suddenly just go 'Ok have my 50$ my good man, you've talked me into it'. I'd be shocked if his income will impove at all from that, the only thing that might happen is some salty bitch who snitched will get three seconds of joy from knowing that the mods he paid for with his momma's credit card aren't being passed around as easily and will be maybe more inclined to steal her credit card again...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes