3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title.png

Overview:
"Take down the school will you?"
Your goal is to infiltrate the school and take it down from within... your success will be dependent on your choices and dialogue options.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-08
Release Date: 2021-03-27
Developer: SaltySai - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapters 1-5 Final
Language: English
Other Games:
Quick-fix 3

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

RedCG 1-3.png GroupCG 1-4.png KurimeCG 2-6.png image06.png image03.png

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Dozens of kink tags and you lead with "scat" and femdom. You are obviously a man of culture... ;)

I might try this, but the combination of those two tags already makes me feel a little sorry for the MC.

Reactions: L0b0ts
Dec 6, 2018
Not a bad game but my major gripe is the "bleeding mechanic" I've had to restart my entire playthrough because I got stuck in a loop where my character would walk a few steps then die. I say completely remove the bleed mechanic or make it so it leaves you at 1% hp constantly until it's cured. This is absolutely ridiculous
Are you sure this is the same game you are talking about? I don't remember there even being combat in this

Reactions: SandwichMan_
Dec 6, 2018
Not a bad game but my major gripe is the "bleeding mechanic" I've had to restart my entire playthrough because I got stuck in a loop where my character would walk a few steps then die. I say completely remove the bleed mechanic or make it so it leaves you at 1% hp constantly until it's cured. This is absolutely ridiculous
If you mean the bleed from touching the cell door, why? You aren't supposed to touch it and (if I remember right) warns you. Plus soft locking due to bleed damage is because you only created one save and saved while bleeding out.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Is it just me or is it impossible to find your gf/price at the beggining of chapter 3? I was told the VIP dorms are near the bathroom but there's nothing but lockers there and the stairs to the upper floor! And on the upper floor they're not in the long southernmost room with beds either! Anyone have any idea where should I go to progress the story? Thanks a lot in advance!

Reactions: Bighoss22

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I played a little bit. Went through 1st chapter twice (with high corruption and low) and while the scenes could look better, especially in terms of framing and showing what's happening, and the plot is far from being great the game is weirdly fun to play, at least for me. I like that some decisions have quite a big impact on the story, the beginning of chapter 2 completely changes depending on the corruption level of MC.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote