Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Chop2008

Jul 6, 2017
One of my favorite games! Thank you dumbcrow!

Question... is anyone else having trouble making someone into your mistress? All the levels are high enough, I propose it to the girl and she accepts, a message pops up on the top right saying she is your mistress.... but them nothing changes. She is still a slave. Anyone have this happen to them? Thanks!
Do you have the mistress quarters built?

Reactions: myeroc

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
One of my favorite games! Thank you dumbcrow!

Question... is anyone else having trouble making someone into your mistress? All the levels are high enough, I propose it to the girl and she accepts, a message pops up on the top right saying she is your mistress.... but them nothing changes. She is still a slave. Anyone have this happen to them? Thanks!
There was a problems with mistress promotion, but they were fixed in last version. Make sure what you are using 0.7.11.2

Reactions: myeroc

dumbcrow

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello.
Is there a way to fire/dismiss/sell/kill an employ girl??
I have 2 of them, and i found a slave that has a lot of higher skills. I would like to replace one of my employe girl with the slave.
How do i get rid of an employe girl???? Or a servant if it comes to that........
Sell her by contract or at slave stock

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
What is the red room in the upper right? How is it used? Had it cleared out but can't interact with slaves there so I'm guessing it's to be used with the mistress or employees/servants?

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
What is the red room in the upper right? How is it used? Had it cleared out but can't interact with slaves there so I'm guessing it's to be used with the mistress or employees/servants?
That's the show/orgy room. The MC can't really do anything in there (as of yet, maybe Dumbcrow has future plans for it). You need to have both employee girls set to Webcam shows or Orgies to have anything go on in there.

Reactions: dbp5ca and pdpdpd

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
On od my employees has a greyed out activities box so I can't take her from the room. It hasn't changed in a couple in-game days. Is this a bug or is there something I can do to "unlock" it.

LiarSpring

Aug 22, 2017
1-2 week ago ı try launch the game with sandboxie looks like my character not moving you guys have this issue too really weird glitch

nijam66

May 11, 2019
What am i missing about letting a girl work in the bar? I am going there with an unshackled slave, that has full submission and a dress on. I dont get an option for her to work there. Talking to the bartender doesnt work either.

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
What am i missing about letting a girl work in the bar? I am going there with an unshackled slave, that has full submission and a dress on. I dont get an option for her to work there. Talking to the bartender doesnt work either.
I had the same thought initially. Your girl has to be an employee first, that's in the "Proposal" section of talking to her. She will then go live in the room above the MC's room and, once she's there, you can assign her to work in the bar. Please note that not all bar jobs will be available from the get-go; you'll have to have some stats raised to select those.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
this game blows trying to figure out where the damn cursor is over the buttons is a real buzzkill
also the 32bit version is broken

I am Sin

Sick Fuck
Donor
Apr 16, 2018
New Version, 0.7.12 just arrived in my Mailbox.

What's new?

- I added another kind of petgirls - Bunnygirls. This type of petgirls differs from others by reduced aggressiveness. Their aggression can not rise above 20%, so they are not suitable for fighting. But they have increased the maximum level of sexual skills to 35, which gives them an advantage when participating in exhibitions.

- Improved shibari room. Electroshock is another way to make your slaves obedient.

- Minimap. I was sad to hear that many players can't find second street. I hope that redesigned minimap will solve this problem. It can be opened by hot key "Q".

- Added even more options for customizing girls. Freckles, tattoos, scars. All this can be seen in girl customization menu. Moreover, scars now affect on cost of a slave at auction. You will receive less money for mutilated slave.Also, scars will appear if you beat your slave too often.

- Improved bathroom. With a large number of employeegirls and servants, one bath is clearly not enough. So now you can add a shower cabin, where they can quickly wash themselves.

- One more time I reworked endday report. I hope now it will become more informative.

Please, by all means, support the creators if you like their Games and value their effort.

Last edited:

Vladdd

Jan 22, 2018
Hi!
Coudn't find this problem using search.
When i buld servants room #2 and promote one of the girls to be a servant she doesnt't work. Servant #1 works fine and step by step her indicators rise and I can assign her to a new task. But servant #2 can't be assigned even to the simpliest tasks, the checkboxes are not active. How can I fix it? IMG_20191102_210507.jpg

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
This game needs some titfuck action, especially with slaves wearing the kitty girl costume, it would be an amazing clothed titfuck, great game!

Quriosity

Sep 5, 2019
The old version runs fine for me. This new version doesn't move (scroll), locks up, and the interactions fail.

At least for me.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This release is known to be bugged, bunny girls most notably.
Also edge scrolling has been removed.

Another note missing from the sharer's post, is that the x32 build is broken and unreleased.
If your OS is x32, don't waste your time.

Reactions: dumbcrow
Apr 11, 2019
i think u need to add more option in custome girl. The girl creat in that not make me happy with all basic like that, just hope so.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes