VN Ren'Py Fates Collide [v0.4b] [KatanaVN]

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tO6XiV.png

Overview:
All your life, you have been shuffled from one place to the next as your parents followed their careers. Now it's time to set aside your apathy and reset your life. For the first time ever, you've decided to make a move on your own terms. Ardoria, the city of life and education, is opening the doors of its famous University to you. Meet new people, make friends or enemies, and find the girl of your dreams. This might be the city you have been yearning for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-11-08
Developer: KatanaVN - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Android (v0.3): - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sign - -
Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Stoofsan thanks for the links!

d3serenaclub18.jpg d7beach98.png d2park56.jpg d7beachvale4.png d6avis10.png d3afteruni27.jpg d0aftertaxi10.jpg clubafter38.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The overview sounds pretty good. I don't mind not having Incest in the game or a sandbox, especially. The Preview Pics look great too. I'll check this out as it looks cool and like something i would enjoy.

Reactions: KatanaVN

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Renders looks good. Plot is decent. Will give a try.
Any more planned tags?
Yup!
Iirc, we are allowed to only post tags of what is currently ingame so it's a bit barebone tag wise. As it's only the first episode and slower in nature, there is no sex scenes as of yet (besides some kissing and teasing). So you can expect those tags for sure soon. Besides that, MILF is planned for one character but later on.
Forgot to mention in main post, NTR is not planned for this game either.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yup!
Iirc, we are allowed to only post tags of what is currently ingame so it's a bit barebone tag wise. As it's only the first episode and slower in nature, there is no sex scenes as of yet (besides some kissing and teasing). So you can expect those tags for sure soon. Besides that, MILF is planned for one character but later on.
Forgot to mention in main post, NTR is not planned for this game either.
You can put future tags in the genre spoiler, and NTR (avoidable, unavoidable, not at all) is usually put in the Dev Notes.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
1350 images. I appreciate such a start. Here you can already get a taste of the game, when there is so much to play, when usually the first version is left in a few dozen pictures and it starts to get mostly annoying. Big thumb to dev for this. (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
action wise kinda slow for me. but not bad mostly interested in all the girls so far except Avis. i like her well enough but nose rings especially septum are absolute boner killers for me. second only to ear gauges. that being said im glad the choices seem to allow you who to go pursue/ignore so it doesnt look like any relationship is forced. some characters not enough to go on.

ending was...not my thing.
but yeah an annoying cliffhanger to be sure.

also 1300+ renders and no action?... bummer :p

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
1350 images. I appreciate such a start. Here you can already get a taste of the game, when there is so much to play, when usually the first version is left in a few dozen pictures and it starts to get mostly annoying. Big thumb to dev for this. (y)
Ty for your kind words!
I won't pretend that my 1k+ is the same as 1k+ in Daz studio, as most of my numbers come due to having separate pictures for expressions, as I wanted my game to show a bit more of those expressions on characters faces.
Even so, I think my numbers should be a bit above the average first ep. :giggle:

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
action wise kinda slow for me. but not bad mostly interested in all the girls so far except Avis. i like her well enough but nose rings especially septum are absolute boner killers for me. second only to ear gauges. that being said im glad the choices seem to allow you who to go pursue/ignore so it doesnt look like any relationship is forced. some characters not enough to go on.

ending was...not my thing.
but yeah an annoying cliffhanger to be sure.

also 1300+ renders and no action?... bummer :p
Ty for feedback!
Glad you liked the girls! Avis is one of the girl that is for sure getting a small renewal next episode look wise, although I am still thinking of leaving the nose rings, sry!
I won't spoil anything related to the ending, I was debating thought of having it open choice or not, but locked prevailed as it's quite important for what's about to happen later on.
And yea, slower game but I can say for sure more action is coming soon TM.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The MC is kind of a fool tho lol...He knows that girl was part of that group

And still accepted a drink of that girl... Man number 1 rule when going out you only accept drinks from friends and even then u keep a eye on it at all times

This was just a random girl... altho a hot girl... But still what a stupid decicion on the mc part ... I could see that happening from a mile away :ROFLMAO:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ty for feedback!
Glad you liked the girls! Avis is one of the girl that is for sure getting a small renewal next episode look wise, although I am still thinking of leaving the nose rings, sry!
yeah dont worry about it as long as i can avoid her romantically im good. (y)

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Enjoyed the first episode. Lots of interesting girls and the male friends of the MC weren't unbearable. dev hope you're not planning to go too dark with this thug etc theme is my only wish. There's enough misery irl :)

aob86

May 12, 2019
Ty for feedback!
I won't spoil anything related to the ending, I was debating thought of having it open choice or not, but locked prevailed as it's quite important for what's about to happen later on.
And yea, slower game but I can say for sure more action is coming soon TM.
seems counterintuitive to have the option to ignore her earlier on in the day but not later on. what if you had the open choice but if you refuse, she or someone else puts something in your drink while your not looking in the next scene or don't give the option to not stare at her earlier on in the day so makes more sense to want to talk to her and have a drink with her

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Fates Collide [v0.2.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Fates Collide [v0.2.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Fates Collide [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Fates Collide [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 57 Votes