Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
All of all the game i played made by honey select and Jap style game..this one got my attention the Milf and the adults looks realistic enough to have a interaction with...and the story is not bad either need some touches here and there but that doesnt bother me enough...hope its has a update soon!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O K ... there is the sig rotating on 3 mins intro time. Literally dangling the girls for a reveal of what a comic con panel with out of this world models would be ... standing ... standing...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great effort ... maybe next iteration think of some sort of cosplay in the wild - kind of like calendar girls for the fan boys. The sig on your right looks more dramatic - get that for all the girls in your left sig and ... better visuals may emerge ... possibly.

D

Deleted member 95808

One star reviews... I hope my review cancels out the baseless hatred.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Sorry,Gecko.Can‘t reply you on conversation :cry: ,the website system doesn’t allow me do this,i don’t know the reason.
:pHave a nice day,bro.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
run of the mill landlady and roommates full of lust tease and sex fest..BUT..i love the faces so much i do not care..there is something about this sort of "soft" style use of certain HS faces i find extremely attractive...the way titles (roommate landlady etc..or however you rename) is so poorly implemented though...game calls out to the titles too much in senseless ways that do not resemble real world speech..if anything..thats what needs fixing because its painful to watch..lol..alot of the dialogue could be fixed with using the characters names instead..or..just not addressing them period in such an awkward way..try looking at how you actually talk to people..then change it to that...LOL..unless you actually talk to people in this weird WTF way..HAHAAA!!

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes