Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty Please, everyone Do read the Opening Post!
Changelog:
SPOILER

v0.15
OLD SAVE FILES WILL NOT WORK!
- big change in the code, lightning improvement, shadow improvement, navigation images etc.

Also ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

okabe21

May 26, 2017
The reason why i dont play game early stage because most game , old saves dont work. I'll wait until there's a sex scene with the mom or sister.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Sorry guys but I was making an observation. Read the OP that's why I posted that, not my first game, no my last and I'm no newbie here.

Reactions: Canto Forte

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Better Tomorrow [v0.15] [Gecko] - Original Size: 2.12GB

Download PC (137MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Meh...this game always leaves me wanting more than just that little bit of content it has. Guess i should wait several updates before playing it again. :cautious:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Again, I can only urge game devs to first decide what they want in their game, in regards to render quality, game mechanics, options etc..
Put this in your game and then you might never have to release a version where old saves don't work again.

Or at least provide a save file before the new content.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
After month1/2 juggling work/game development and private things, you complain not having a save files on an already leaked game?
Edit: I would have sent the files myself as an apology for waiting so long, but you guys never stop to amaze me!

Last edited:

Delicia

Oct 27, 2017
after you have done all the bar events you return home and other events are available...it really needs a hint system bad..but there are other events afterwards..click around alot..lol
Did you find the light source the he needs to find in living room or hallway after he gets knocked down with his cell phone light at night? Cant seem to find anything

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Did you find the light source the he needs to find in living room or hallway after he gets knocked down with his cell phone light at night? Cant seem to find anything
In the daytime when nobody is watching TV click on the TV it will give you the option to take the TV remote .Take the remote and then go downstairs at night again.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes