Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
" it's all part of the story." LOL
Well, yes.

You see in visual novels the pretty little pictures have words at the bottom of them. All of these words make up sentences. When lots of these sentences are used along with the little characters in the pretty pictures it makes what people refer to as a story.

I realise you are still learning of these things and you may not be very far in your schooling but I assure you they also have stories for your level too.

Granted there are more pictures and less words but it will help you in the long run.

When your adult supervision returns, ask them about those books. Also tell them to put parental lock on their computers because you aren't ready to interact with the world just yet.

Maybe one day.

When you grow up.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
There's a weird bug where the MC's name is blank while he's talking on the phone with Anna or Emma, its happened a few times so far and only in those cases.

I love this game in all its raunchy quirkiness and find it amusing that the only glitch I've got in aclevername is aclevername not appearing!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019
Ok first this: Randy I love you dude! Holy fuck man, another great update. you are very good at soaking this girls panties. lol That being said. I cant wait for the next update. I'll try not to bug you too much about it, I promise. Now I cant wait to see the new pet shop. I was hoping the apartment was going to be big enough for everyone, but I get it the twins need space. Zoe should get a raise to help her and her mom out. Thats all I have, damn this was a good one.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
you had to take the sub sis and make her, what ? his rival???no better ideas or were the payers needy....even the most might like it ,i dont...strapon is meehhhhh...i´m out i think...dont need a sis with dick who makes my girls, if thats ok then also guys are ok...and if i can avoid the trans ,why not the strapon??....thats only my opinion...but hey good luck

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I can't say for sure first-hand, because I haven't read her story, but I think it's fundamental in everything that happens that she's trans. Changing that would imply not only changing some images for others, but also completely changing the story behind that character (which would imply creating two completely different characters). If you do that, why leave that character only for those who don't want to establish a relationship with a trans LI? Wouldn't it be more logical to take advantage of it to have another LI with a different story and for the trans LI to remain optional?
The thing is he is already doing double renders and double story by having the choice to accept her or leave her out. If you leave her out the story already changes and there are empty spaces in scenes like the table or couch and even in the bed. It could have simple been a choice much like WVM to have her be a trans or not then since the dev is already doing double the work there would not be empty spots and the feeling someone is missing. If anything it would make the story feel whole again and the work is already being done one way or the other. As for someone else mentioning the strap on...... yea my wife saw that and said if it aint real it aint worth the effort and plastic is not worth it . she actually closed the game lmao.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
quite a large and long game for only being v.04.5 but also a good mixture of entertainment (story) and "plot" anyway decided to make this post as I am playing through again and noticed a very subtle firefly reference which is honestly fucking awesome which instantly made this game 11/10 just for the reference lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you had to take the sub sis and make her, what ? his rival???no better ideas or were the payers needy....even the most might like it ,i dont...strapon is meehhhhh...i´m out i think...dont need a sis with dick who makes my girls, if thats ok then also guys are ok...and if i can avoid the trans ,why not the strapon??....thats only my opinion...but hey good luck
The girls have been fucking each other from day 1 and using toys, what difference does a bit of wearable plastic make?

As for optional, the trans character is an optional one but he's not going to keep making extra renders for people that don't like things. The sex between the girls is going to keep happening.

Not gonna lie, that's probably the silliest complaint i've read to date.

Reactions: RandyJMarsh

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
Another cracking update Randy. Still one of my favourite games and probably the one i look most forward to updating.

Loving the pee stuff still, good to see some exploration of F/F peeing. I hope you continue this exploration in all directions, personally I would love to see some stuff while clothed (peeing while clothed and peeing on clothed).

Also I think I found one(?) of the pointless features.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No that was just something I was messing around with. I really didn't expect anyone to see it but gold star for you for finding it:)
As or the clothed peeing I will certainly try but I don't know if I can make clothing look properly wet in studio:unsure:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
There's a weird bug where the MC's name is blank while he's talking on the phone with Anna or Emma, its happened a few times so far and only in those cases.

I love this game in all its raunchy quirkiness and find it amusing that the only glitch I've got in aclevername is aclevername not appearing!
That's a feature not bug:cool:

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
It took over 10 minutes to skip trough the game. It just kept going forever, it's like playing witcher 3.
Does the author outsource dialogue/cgs to indians to get that quantity or what?
Lots of repetitive scenes with midgets for some reason. Idiot is a weird name choice for a character, I guess in US parents are allowed to give their kids silly names.
Nope all done by me, on my own:p
Mia may be short but she is fun.
I'm not from the US but if you chose not to give the character a name then you are an idiot:ROFLMAO: (it's a joke...get it?)

• Haha
Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's what she said
Sorry I just couldn't help myself
I notice you left us to deal with the idiot.

He kept asking for you even though you'd already answered ... and when I quoted you giving him your answer he still wanted to hear it from the dev.

Next time i'm leaving the loons to you.

Okay maybe not but i'll think about it ....... briefly.

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
I notice you left us to deal with the idiot.

He kept asking for you even though you'd already answered ... and when I quoted you giving him your answer he still wanted to hear it from the dev.

Next time i'm leaving the loons to you.

Okay maybe not but i'll think about it ....... briefly.
Yeah sorry about that I made my last response at about 5am then went to bed. That's what I get for living on the far side of the world.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
The banter between Avaron and Liam (and multiple dupe accounts) was hilarious and fun to read... until some others joined and things became a bit too hostile for me to enjoy anymore. It's actually part of the reason why I hardly post. It's one thing to disagree or to really not like someone in a forum and maybe some minor disrespect for humor's sake, but it's another to outright insult them with a serious tone.

Anyway, love the game as is so far, can't wait to play the new update (when I have the time). I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm still hoping someone will make and release a mod that unlocks the gallery as there's a few I can't get unlocked without replaying the entire game choosing completely different routes every time, and I don't have that kind of time right now as I already have too many games and RL stuff on the go right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyJMarsh
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes