Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There are 2 ways to get to the point where Jenna asks Nat to join the sexparty. One is you follow the "eth_reluc16 path" till you reached the "No, I don't feel comfortable" scene. After that choose the following (23-3-LT1.save): .....................
Thanks, that will help!

Reactions: r0ckh0und

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
fuck this game is annoying, there are so many fucking paths.... this dev covers everything! this game is too good... while i think ive seen the best of what i want to see... happy cuck and secret cuck... i wonder what else i might have missed.... by far the best ntr cuck game on here. problem is, its too good hahahahahaha. well done dev well played

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I played the hotel scene with Ethan and Darrel on the cuckold path and i got it complete (i thought) including after falling asleep and in the morning. But i did not see this part of the scene in it:
44hroom3 hjorg1 3.jpg 44hroom3 hjend 3.jpg 44hroom3 hjend 4.jpg 44hroom3 hjend 5.jpg

I can only guess that there is some choice which i didn't try although i think i tried all once in the room with Ethan cumming soon or stopping, with him eating cum from pussy or just fuck full of cum pussy, but this must be either somewhere before they start fucking or somewhere after, provided Darrel did not cum. What choice brings these images? Maybe if i tell him to not cum inside? Or could it be on another path than the cuckold path?

EDIT:
I got it: indeed Ethan must tell Darrel to not cum inside. Then this scene comes.

BUT.. on which path do Ethan and Jenny fuck?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes