saltwaterfist

Jan 25, 2023
No.
By the way I don't understand this ruin your body fetish with changing the hair color into blonde with intimate piercings and tattoos.
When the change is completed the stolen wife has bruises and is pregnant also.
I played a few NTRMAN games and it ended always the same way with a pregnant wife/mother with blonde hair, piercings, tattoos and bruises.
Is this some kind of japanese fetish where they think this is the final stage of corruption?
It's just weird in my opinion.
Please someone entlighten me.
It's not about ruining the body. It would be about how far she would be willing to go to please her BF, compare to her hubby or even against her hubby's opinion.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Would it be hot if Nat changes her hair color for her bf? And add piercings?
That is all depends on King B story. If King B believe that is already in it story that fine. I rather King B provide it own story. If it not in it story, then I am sure someone could request a modder to help with develop other interest into the story if needed. Otherwise I rather hear and see the original VN story from King B.

Also I seen someone mention it would be nice to have a path mod walk-through integrate into this VN to help with the flow for different path.

I haven't check out this VN in a while, I am planning to wait few more update releases before checking it again. I know I will start from beginning again since it been quite some time since I last check this VN.

Have a Great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Big Rooster

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I usually like the tatts and piercings but I don't feel that it's Nat. I understand the artwok and posing is hard with markings. If one of the stories stays as her and Darrel, a tastefully hidden spade on her bum or similar would be nice. She's perfect now so maybe leave perfect as she is.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
She could do a different style (done already) and add some highlights to her hair , IDK about piercings unless there to enhance her sexual pleasures (clit, nipples)... tattoos, maybe one or two and very discreet. Too many and too big would only detract from her natural beauty. Getting tattoos after 20 is kinda juvenile, IMO.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It's not about ruining the body. It would be about how far she would be willing to go to please her BF, compare to her hubby or even against her hubby's opinion.
That could be part of the forced cuck route with a QOS, or the like. tattoo on her ankle, below her bikini line or a big one on her ass to make sure Ethan sees it every time she's in a state of undress. Along with wearing an anklet, when she is going out at night, to make sure any likely suitors know that she's open for seduction and humiliating Ethan by rubbing his face on it!

Last edited:

saltwaterfist

Jan 25, 2023
I usually like the tatts and piercings but I don't feel that it's Nat. I understand the artwok and posing is hard with markings. If one of the stories stays as her and Darrel, a tastefully hidden spade on her bum or similar would be nice. She's perfect now so maybe leave perfect as she is.
I think that's whats gonna make it great, that Nat is not that kind of lady, and then she would do it for Dar, not for Ethan. I really like the game so far. So I'm not complaining, just throwing out what if...

saltwaterfist

Jan 25, 2023
That could be part of the forced cuck route with a QOS, or the like. tattoo on her ankle, below her bikini line or a bjg one on her ass to make sure Ethan sees it every time she's in a state of undress. Along with wearing an anklet, when she is going out at night, to make sure any likely suitors, she's open to seduction and humiliating Ethan by rubbing his face on it!
That sounds pretty awesome!

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
That could be part of the forced cuck route with a QOS, or the like. tattoo on her ankle, below her bikini line or a bjg one on her ass to make sure Ethan sees it every time she's in a state of undress. Along with wearing an anklet, when she is going out at night, to make sure any likely suitors, she's open to seduction and humiliating Ethan by rubbing his face on it!
I'd love to see an anklet! :love::cry::love::eek:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Thanks for clearing it up, but I still don't get this kind of stuff/fetish. (Sorry I don't know how to call it)
Giving up the own personalty/look to please someone and to hurt someone at the same time is not my cup of tea.
Maybe I'm not perverted enough :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Thanks for clearing it up, but I still don't get this kind of stuff/fetish. (Sorry I don't know how to call it)
Giving up the own personalty/look to please someone and to hurt someone at the same time is not my cup of tea.
Maybe I'm not perverted enough :unsure:
Stuff, fetish, kink, or call it what you will, I speculate, that it's all about the brains response to our involuntary hormonal chemistry caused by, stress, anxiety, anger, fear, and love, among others combined with our natural sex drive (also hormones) and the resulting feelings. I think it's not only the sexual act, it's all about emotional control or the real lack of it. The sense of being victorious or defeated, surrender and domination, etc. Couples often engage in fighting with each other over nonsense, and after, the makeup sex turns into a highly charged sexual event, without ever realizing what they are doing. All of these emotional roller coaster rides, conclude with a hormonal release as a much stronger-than-normal orgasm or quite the opposite, ending with a case of blue balls... after that, your kidneys filter out the excess chemicals in your bloodstream and then you go pee
Humans are weird creatures

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I'm trying to go through all the routes and I'm struggling where Nat has been caught out with Darrel and Ethan doesn't forgive her so she stays at Jenna's who mentions about Nat and her going to the house party but the only choice I get is "make excuse". Is there a path where she agrees to go to the house party with Jenna?

• Thinking Face

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm trying to go through all the routes and I'm struggling where Nat has been caught out with Darrel and Ethan doesn't forgive her so she stays at Jenna's who mentions about Nat and her going to the house party but the only choice I get is "make excuse". Is there a path where she agrees to go to the house party with Jenna?
I got the same result. It is such an odd balance of stats where you are able to have Nat ask for forgiveness and have Ethan refuse/kick her out. So that may be the only result for that path at the moment. If she is any more corrupted or if he has slept with Jenna Nat blackmails him instead.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
There are 2 ways to get to the point where Jenna asks Nat to join the sexparty. One is you follow the "eth_reluc16 path" till you reached the "No, I don't feel comfortable" scene. After that choose the following (23-3-LT1.save):
  • "Accept" (Jenna & Eth scene 17)
  • feel free to flirt or avoid. it doesn't matter atm (Riya scene 27)
  • "feel angered" (Vance scene 28)
  • "refuse" (Nat & Eth scene 32)
  • "try to find where Nat has gone" (Eth scene 35)
  • "confront them" (Nat, Dar & Eth scene 36)
  • "trust Darrel" (Nat, Dar & Eth scene 36)
The 2. option is the path where Nat goes with Jenna to the club instead of Ethan (11-1-LT1.save):
  • "go to the Interview"
  • feel free to flirt or avoid. it doesn't matter atm
  • "reject" (Jenna & Eth scene 17)
  • feel free to flirt or avoid. it doesn't matter atm (Riya scene 27)
  • "try to find where Nat has gone" (Eth scene 35)
  • "confront them" (Nat, Dar & Eth scene 36)
  • "trust Darrel" (Nat, Dar & Eth scene 36)

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes