packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THe Party. We see at lease two paths here. THe Vanella path. Nat has reservation and comes to Ethan in the courtyard . Ethan calms her and she says they will go back inside and Watch... ??? ( This remains to be seen ). The others are on the cuckold path. In my opinion ,depending on how you played the hotel will determine what happens here. On the path where Ethan joins her and Darrell ( High Romantic points ) she has entered into 2 partners in a sex act... This could open up a group bang at the house. She did go upstairs with 3 guys and Jenna. Not sure what will happen when Ethan and Sam come up. If Ethan allowed Darrell to cum inside may play in to wat happens . I assume they have dispensed with condoms now ! Thoughts ???

Reactions: conho

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Checking in on this every once in awhile - still sounds like its heavily ntr focused and not swinging focused, is that fair? What portion of the ending results involve less than he-man protagonist antics?

I read things like this
Bro too many men in the party to call that house ... "The Swingers House" for me Swingers state for 50/50 M/F.
and get the hunch it's business as usual here...

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Bro too many men in the party to call that house ... "The Swingers House" for me Swingers state for 50/50 M/F.
True on the name of the house. But I'd much rather see Nat, Nat, Nat and Jenna getting new big cocks than watch Ethan and Sam pick up a new lady when they can barely get a reaction from the ladies they brought. I understand that at times, Swinging Clubs will have theme nights. Maybe this month's theme is New Bulls in Training which is why Jenna wanted Nat to come with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: matthww

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Swinging is a little more freewheeling than folks here seem to think. I've been to a swingers club and pretty much the only rule they had as to who could attend was no unaccompanied single men. Unaccompanied single women were treasured. As a single man, I needed to be sponsored and brought by a couple. So I guess I was considered a bull. There were gay and lesbian couples, bicurious folks, transpeople. It was also kind of like going to a sex convention as people would just put up little kiosks and give performances. There was surprisingly little partner swapping. There was some group sex and bdsm, but if there was any cuckolding going on I didn't see it. There was a worrying amount of folks just cuddling on couches and drinking. The couple that brought me just left early but by then I had been adopted by this gay guy in a leather vest. I spent most of the night with two girls who were rolling on molly but they basically just treated me like a big teddy bear that was also a scratch-and-sniff book. I was recently divorced and kind of adverse to doing anything drastic but overall it was an interesting experience. Anyway, my point is that a lot of these posts are saying that it isn't swinging because this particular party has a gender imbalance department but we already know the proclivities of the neighbors so it makes sense that they would pick a party with more of a focus on that. It doesn't mean that Nat and Ethan couldn't find a nice couple and swap if they were just a little more proactive. But if they remain timid then one of the dudes is going to try to get the party started themselves. I still think that if there is going to be anything like a real swingers route it is going to have to branch off from the Vanilla route because in the other routes their marriage has moved too far in another direction.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I was referring to the term swingers house in a loose sense of the term as didn't really want to call it the cuck house.
Also I would guess that many of you who don't call this a swingers house/club haven't been to many swingers parties. Except for specific nights i.e couples only and single females, there is always more single men attending than there is couples or single female's. Not all swinging couples want to swap with other couples. Some do want to have mini gangbangs or 3somes ect

Reactions: Big Rooster

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Depends what route you play.... Most of the routes its just a set up for the next update at the swingers house. It finnishes just as jenna and nat go upstairs with their respective bulls while sam and ethan are outside.
I haven't got to it myself yet but there is supposedly a new scene with Nat and darryl doing anal. I think that must be on the reluctant cuck route or Nat cheating routes
So still no Peter?

• Haha

Enes51344

Nov 20, 2021
Fikirlerinizi bilmiyorum çocuklar ama bu oyun pek çok yönden çok ilginç hale geliyor ve her güncellemede daha seksi ve ateşli olmaya devam ediyor! Tebrikler "Daktilo"! Bir rüya oyunu yapıyorsun! !!!!
[/ALINTI]
APK link

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
THe Party. We see at lease two paths here. THe Vanella path. Nat has reservation and comes to Ethan in the courtyard . Ethan calms her and she says they will go back inside and Watch... ??? ( This remains to be seen ). The others are on the cuckold path. In my opinion ,depending on how you played the hotel will determine what happens here. On the path where Ethan joins her and Darrell ( High Romantic points ) she has entered into 2 partners in a sex act... This could open up a group bang at the house. She did go upstairs with 3 guys and Jenna. Not sure what will happen when Ethan and Sam come up. If Ethan allowed Darrell to cum inside may play in to wat happens . I assume they have dispensed with condoms now ! Thoughts ???
Well, your thoughts are completely valid. It remains to be seen but probably if Nat had her spitroast with D & E in the hotel room, she could/would be amenable to handling three guys at once, as Jenna would encourage Nat to do that for sure. Jenna surely has plans for Nat to follow in her footsteps and introduce her to the Adult Sex Industry like her! Imagine Ethan's shock, to see his loving wife taking three big cocks in her at the same time and loving it, when he walks into the bedroom! As for the condom issue, IDK but they breached that boundary already, their hosts will only likely invite guys with a clean bill of health, so??? And where do the guys finish, IMO it will depend on whether Ethan let Darrel creampie her, or he pulled out. I would like to see all of them finish in her 1st: vaginal (Breeding) 2nd: anus (Dirty ATM Slut) 3rd: mouth and/or face (Bukkake)!

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Anyway, my point is that a lot of these posts are saying that it isn't swinging because this particular party has a gender imbalance department but we already know the proclivities of the neighbors so it makes sense that they would pick a party with more of a focus on that. It doesn't mean that Nat and Ethan couldn't find a nice couple and swap if they were just a little more proactive. But if they remain timid then one of the dudes is going to try to get the party started themselves.
thanks for the experience input.

I was hinting at the more contrived nature of the story, turning your reasonable statements of "couldn't find a nice couple" or "if they remain timid" into "they won't" and "he will".

Until dev makes a concerted effort to not make the IR-cuck setup the end-all be-all of the game, any 'alternative path' will just be window dressing and those that don't see this can't see the forest for the trees.

It reminds me of how folks will defend Evakiss games "but there's so many routes!"....I mean yeah, technically. But the entire framing there is to singularly appeal to fem-protag bully/cheating fetish fans. Until this game either becomes more diverse in sexual tastes, or embraces its single theme and markets itself accurately, expect to hear dissent from the periphery.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
thanks for the experience input.

I was hinting at the more contrived nature of the story, turning your reasonable statements of "couldn't find a nice couple" or "if they remain timid" into "they won't" and "he will".

Until dev makes a concerted effort to not make the IR-cuck setup the end-all be-all of the game, any 'alternative path' will just be window dressing and those that don't see this can't see the forest for the trees.

It reminds me of how folks will defend Evakiss games "but there's so many routes!"....I mean yeah, technically. But the entire framing there is to singularly appeal to fem-protag bully/cheating fetish fans. Until this game either becomes more diverse in sexual tastes, or embraces its single theme and markets itself accurately, expect to hear dissent from the periphery.
disagree, it's true that the developer's main direction for his game is the Bull-Hotwife-Cuckolded husband route, he takes the time to appeal to some ordinary gameplay scenarios where even the cowgirl position is deemed an extreme fetish. :rolleyes: Rather than a "one run and done", the player could explore the different routes with some cross-over between each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chemish and dian091

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
disagree, it's true that the developer's main direction for his game is the Bull-Hotwife-Cuckolded husband route, he takes the time to appeal to some ordinary gameplay scenarios where even the cowgirl position is deemed an extreme fetish. :rolleyes: Rather than a "one run and done", the player could explore the different routes with some cross-over between each other.
I'm 90% sure not entertaining darrell at start closes off all but vanilla routes. I wouldn't call this "different" - maybe subgenres of what I described prior, so I guess that's a strength.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I would change "could explore" to should explore or must explore as saying simply that you love Nat before she fucks Darrel or not saying anything changes what happens.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes