Enes51344

Nov 20, 2021
Ethan'ın hile yapmadığı ve DarrelxNat araba sahnesinde Nat ile karşılaştığınızda bir kurtarış yaptığınız rotadaysanız ve Darrel'e güvenmeyi seçerseniz, yeni anal sahneyi görebilirsiniz.
Lanet olası bir ay daha, bekliyorum....
Hala Dev harika bir iş çıkarıyor
[/ALINTI]do you have android version

Enes51344

Nov 20, 2021
İyi bir sahne ama bu, oyuncunun 'seçimi' konusundaki şüphelerimi daha da artırıyor. Vanilya yolunda bile, Jenna çiftiyle aranız iyiyse sahne olur. Bu noktada, vanilya yolu, hiç de ilginç olmayan şeylerden kaçınabileceğiniz yol olacaktır. İşte 0 sik noktası ve düşük şehvet noktası olan bir Ethan ve yine de bu sahne hiçbir sonuç veya seçenek olmadan gerçekleşiyor. Sam ve Jenna'ya kaba davranmazsanız, bu kaçınılmaz olarak olur.
View attachment 2445378
[/ALINTI]
android versiyonun var mı

Rzrc7

Mar 14, 2022
Don't think so, but being that Sam is a no-go it will some one else, maybe one of the new couples.... maybe???

My imagination is running wild of whats to come next! It's hard to tell a story with so many moving parts, so I know I'm confused sometimes. Don't know about your gameplay preferences, but I play all the different
routes even if there not my cup of tea
One of my favorite scenes is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something tells me that Nat will be doing a "air-tight" scene with the guys that Jenna hooked up with and Nat's eager young stud, and the party.
Give me that save

Reactions: Big Rooster

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Loving the update, when Nat decides to take it up the ass and moke Ethan with cruelty , would be a good time to introduce Riya at the gym, give Ethan a chance to redeem some happiness in Nats face.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
This game has a extra Vanila cuckold sense this version in the end
Nat said we only watch wild ride
this is hidden rotinedev new add

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Can someone for the love of Nat say if the update is worth it ? or any changelog ?
Depends what route you play.... Most of the routes its just a set up for the next update at the swingers house. It finnishes just as jenna and nat go upstairs with their respective bulls while sam and ethan are outside.
I haven't got to it myself yet but there is supposedly a new scene with Nat and darryl doing anal. I think that must be on the reluctant cuck route or Nat cheating routes

Reactions: Enes51344

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Depends what route you play.... Most of the routes its just a set up for the next update at the swingers house. It finnishes just as jenna and nat go upstairs with their respective bulls while sam and ethan are outside.
I haven't got to it myself yet but there is supposedly a new scene with Nat and darryl doing anal. I think that must be on the reluctant cuck route or Nat cheating routes
It is on the reluctant cuck route and that scene, IMHO, is worth it. Still ends at the swinger party. If on that route, it's easy to see that Nat while still telling herself she loves Ethan, has lost a lot or respect for him getting off on her taking BBC from her bull.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Bro too many men in the party to call that house ... "The Swingers House" for me Swingers state for 50/50 M/F.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
I don't know your thoughts guys but this game is becoming very interesting in so many paths and keeps sexyer and hotter every update! Congrats "The Typist"! You are doing a dream game! !!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ron and Big Rooster
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes