Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yes definitly...Dev is releasing always a Doc with walkthrough with every update but its a pain to switch between game and the doc always to follow a specific path..hope may some talented friend here will develop a in game mod...
if you have a phone you could open the pdf guide there, that's what I do sometimes when I'm stuck

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yes definitly...Dev is releasing always a Doc with walkthrough with every update but its a pain to switch between game and the doc always to follow a specific path..hope may some talented friend here will develop a in game mod...
where is this document? the links to the walkthrough guide are for very old updates

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
can someone say which paths got updated ? changelog ? is the update worth to download or better to wait for more ?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
TAC like many games didn't really have any sense of direction to go, it is a story of a wife fucking any guy with a cock and a heartbeat, sometimes hot but ending up boring.
On the other hand, "A Couples Duet" is a well-thought-out story!
do you know anything that is on par with a couples duet? i tried TAC and i don't think the story is as interesting

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Is the swinging route dead or i becoming paranoid hahaha, I mean so much effort to make a route where Natt respects Ethan where even Darrel speaks well of Ethan as the not typical cuck, he praises him in the sharing scene, Natt trusts Ethan's decisions, so see how he accepts all the advice From Sam the god of the Cuckolds it seemed to me that he led Ethan to be someone who is content to look at his wife and not someone who participates with his wife.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is the swinging route dead or i becoming paranoid hahaha, I mean so much effort to make a route where Natt respects Ethan where even Darrel speaks well of Ethan as the not typical cuck, he praises him in the sharing scene, Natt trusts Ethan's decisions, so see how he accepts all the advice From Sam the god of the Cuckolds it seemed to me that he led Ethan to be someone who is content to look at his wife and not someone who participates with his wife.
I hope it is coming soon !

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
No.
more like peter route is dead (not really)

Reactions: elbro

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
The last update was a bit weird, there seems too be a lot of bleeding over in too other routes at the swinger party, an example is that i have a playthrough for the vanilla route there was some bleeding over from cuck route, i am not saying it was terrible just a bit weird, on that route jenna was a very bad friend pushing nat too do things she was not comfortable with and ethan just accepting it for a while even though they where just there too watch next update on that route should be interesting.

Reactions: manani and elbro

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Is the swinging route dead or i becoming paranoid hahaha
Don't think so, but being that Sam is a no-go it will some one else, maybe one of the new couples.... maybe???

The last update was a bit weird, there seems too be a lot of bleeding over in too other routes at the swinger party, an example is that i have a playthrough for the vanilla route there was some bleeding over from cuck route, i am not saying it was terrible just a bit weird, on that route jenna was a very bad friend pushing nat too do things she was not comfortable with and ethan just accepting it for a while even though they where just there too watch next update on that route should be interesting.
My imagination is running wild of whats to come next! It's hard to tell a story with so many moving parts, so I know I'm confused sometimes. Don't know about your gameplay preferences, but I play all the different
routes even if there not my cup of tea
One of my favorite scenes is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something tells me that Nat will be doing a "air-tight" scene with the guys that Jenna hooked up with and Nat's eager young stud, and the party.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
where is this document? the links to the walkthrough guide are for very old updates
The pdf file is inside the downloaded game. By extracting you receive a folder called "A_Couple's_Duet...". Inside you'll find the desired pdf file which is the present walkthrough and the game itself.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
do you know anything that is on par with a couples duet? i tried TAC and i don't think the story is as interesting
I'd recommend "angelica's temptation from the beginning" the game's got netorare, vanilla route, hotwifing, bull to husband (netorare hard) or bull to wife (defies a girl if she could take away the husband) and lesbo if wanted.
It all depends on what's your poison and has a lot of content.
Unfortunately the game hasn't been updated on at least 2 years, sad cause it's a really great game.

Reactions: Ron and camube

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.7.7] [King B]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
DOWNLOAD

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes