SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
you mean u didn't explore the option where nat cheats, ethan knows nat cheat but cannot tell her.
I played the path recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know he caught her already, but I'm curious how it will play out.
Will he tell her finally or will she confess the cheating behind his back.
I suppose the hide and seek game will come to an end sooner or later.

Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
well I would like to see a scene like this:

nat in airtight position in her house. Jenna sitting on sofa beside her smoking. Ethan opens the door to bedroom and is dumbstruck to see such a scene.
This scene could easily fit in angry/forced cuck path and also in cheat path.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the NTR path where Ethan doesn't confront her will include Ethan cheating with Riya sort of like in the breakup path. He is kind of checked out of their relationship and just going through the motions already in that particular path.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
And Nat introduces Riya to Darrel and Ethan gets cucked twice.
That would be an epic "weak-cuck" route or different "swinger" route where Ethan could rut with Riya, while Nat is busy with her current bull, when he sees her at the "party". IDK if that would work being that Riya has not shown any wanton behaviors before, discounting showing off her yoga moves at the gym.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Another route could be Darell, Jenna got tired of Nat and she is left on her own. Nat has already lost her job and has become a street hooker.
One day while driving by , ethan in his car with riya, notice nat standing as a hooker. They both laugh at nat and out of pity ethan tosses a one dollar towards nat.

And before leaving, ethan says: " we are getting married this coming weekend. Be sure to drop by. Atleast you will have a decent meal for once." :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Another route could be Darell, Jenna got tired of Nat and she is left on her own. Nat has already lost her job and has become a street hooker.
One day while driving by , ethan in his car with riya, notice nat standing as a hooker. They both laugh at nat and out of pity ethan tosses a one dollar towards nat.

And before leaving, ethan says: " we are getting married this coming weekend. Be sure to drop by. Atleast you will have a decent meal for once." :)
Nat the Crack Ho

KROM95

May 14, 2019
49sex8 6.jpg
Enjoying the new experience as a couple.
"Please keep things tamed, okay?"

Nat said as she relaxed.

"Sure, babe."

Then, while touching and stimulating each other, Ethan and Nat turned their attention back to the live sex show happening on the bed."

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ethan looks pretty small in the picture, by the way I'm wondering if this preview is part of the Vanilla path?
Me To I think the Vanilla path.... After she is with Ethan in the garden. That said the other preview with her on the bed... perhaps that also is in it and Ethan convinces her to participate some. She has a reluctant face there..... But maybe she will get naughty !

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Me To I think the Vanilla path.... After she is with Ethan in the garden. That said the other preview with her on the bed... perhaps that also is in it and Ethan convinces her to participate some. She has a reluctant face there..... But maybe she will get naughty !
It looks like the vanilla path get's interesting finally, but I don't know if it's right when Nat would have sex with others on this path.
Maybe exploring the exhibition kink more and trying something new, but she should stay exclusive to Ethan.
Otherwise it would be no longer a vanilla path.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes