yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
What AI did you use to create it? most of them are strictly SFW (or not so well).
Stable Diffusion running on the Automatic1111 UI with some help from ControlNet. Specifically for the bathroom selfie scene I think I used the model from CivitAI and just inpainted over the penis in Img2Img. Lol, sounds complicated but it's actually pretty simple. This post on Reddit that got a little bit of traction for making some good renders of the GTA San Andreas characters has a good explanation of a similar workflow that I used.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I played the path recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know he caught her already, but I'm curious how it will play out.
Will he tell her finally or will she confess the cheating behind his back.
I suppose the hide and seek game will come to an end sooner or later.
Actually, this path could be the most interesting plot-wise and with character development, if KingB wants it to.
Path where one character cheats and thinks that this may last forever/doesn't have the guts to tell to her husband about it and husband who doesn't know what to do - to call out his wife or bring himself down to the same level and cheat himself. Could've been a great character arc. The possibilities for this project as a story are huge - both as vanilla love story and a tragedy

KROM95

May 14, 2019
49sex6 4b 3 (1).jpg

Tavon suddenly got off the bed and began walking towards Ethan and Nat.
Seeing this lean, tall black man with his well-defined muscled and a big black erect cock swinging between his legs approaching Nat's unguarded sex from behind,
Ethan went into an instinctive panic to the oncoming threat to his mate.
Nat was busy sucking Ethan's dick and was unaware of the approaching danger.
Tavon locked eyes with Ethan and smiled, hinting at his intentions.
Ethan knew he had to act fast, or something irreversible could happen.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 2498696

Tavon suddenly got off the bed and began walking towards Ethan and Nat.
Seeing this lean, tall black man with his well-defined muscled and a big black erect cock swinging between his legs approaching Nat's unguarded sex from behind,
Ethan went into an instinctive panic to the oncoming threat to his mate.
Nat was busy sucking Ethan's dick and was unaware of the approaching danger.
Tavon locked eyes with Ethan and smiled, hinting at his intentions.
Ethan knew he had to act fast, or something irreversible could happen.
BlackAmbush ahead...;-)

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Looks like the next update will only have the non-cuckold routes. I don't see KingB making more than 100 renders to cover all events in the villa.

• Sad

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I don't get how anyone can like the cuckold path. It's a really toxic relationship where Nat makes decisions without discussing it with Ethan all the time. That isn't a healthy Cuckold relationship. It's just abusive.

• Thinking Face

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I don't get how anyone can like the cuckold path. It's a really toxic relationship where Nat makes decisions without discussing it with Ethan all the time. That isn't a healthy Cuckold relationship. It's just abusive.
Thats just one of the cuckold routes. (Ethan reluctant) there are many more cuckold routes where Ethan is more Proactive

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the reason why there is so much variety in the various cuckolding routes (Ethan likes/Nat reluctant, Ethan hates/Nat likes, Both like, NTR blackmail) is because different people are looking for a different flavor. I think that the only one that is missing is the one where neither one wants to do it but they are both blackmailed into it and find out they both like it. Shit. I shouldn't have mentioned it because King B will throw that one in.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I think that the reason why there is so much variety in the various cuckolding routes (Ethan likes/Nat reluctant, Ethan hates/Nat likes, Both like, NTR blackmail) is because different people are looking for a different flavor. I think that the only one that is missing is the one where neither one wants to do it but they are both blackmailed into it and find out they both like it. Shit. I shouldn't have mentioned it because King B will throw that one in.
Wasn't Peter's route slightly hinting at possible blackmailing with whole texting?
Vance may be used for that one in the future aswell.

• Love

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Thats just one of the cuckold routes. (Ethan reluctant) there are many more cuckold routes where Ethan is more Proactive
I am PLAYING the route where I chose Ethan being Enthusiastic about EVERY part of being a cuckold and Nat still makes decisions without him. And it gets even worse. I played in a little further and Darryl Bullies Ethan without it being pre-arranged or agreed too. Daryl is the worst kind of Bull and Nat is the worst kind of hotwife.

I think the writer of this story is into the "bully" side of Cuckolding so he forgot to write it in a way that is appropriate for a healthy relationship and just wrote in his fantasies.

• Thinking Face

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I made EVERY single decision I could for Ethan to be enthusiastic about cuckolding and Nat still made decisions without him that were completely inappropriate and let Daryl manipulate and bully him without it being agreed to beforehand. There isn't a sex positive Cuckold route that shows a healthy cuckold relationship where Ethan isn't being taken advantage of.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
You need to go into the games menu and look at the guide for the different routes. You wrote a whole ass negative review based on nothing.

Yeah that's true, only after playing this game I discovered that even within this niche there can be so many variations. I personally like the Ethan reluctant/Ethan coerced route where Nat is more dominant. I hope there will be more content for that route.
I chose EVERY single option available for Ethan to be enthusiastic about Cuckolding. I chose every single option for Nat to be enthusiastic about it and also share all the details with her husband about what she was doing. What I couldn't do was have any choices for Ethan or Nat that the writer of the story took away from me. Choices like Nat deciding Ethan couldn't be in the room without talking to Ethan about it and making sure it was ok with him. Choices like Daryl kicking Ethan out of the room after Nat and Daryl having sex and Nat not saying a thing about it.

EDIT: I guess if you don't grab Daryl's dick it changes that outcome SLIGHTLY. Which doesn't make any sense at all. But Daryl STILL kicks Ethan out of the room and Nat STILL lets him.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes