asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Wasn't Peter's route slightly hinting at possible blackmailing with whole texting?
Vance may be used for that one in the future aswell.
There is also Jenna blackmail route where ethan has 1st time sex with jenna, nat doesnt have sex with anyone else except ethan and ethan rejects jenna advance 2nd time which makes her furious and she threatens to destroy their relation.

Reactions: dian091

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Actually, this path could be the most interesting plot-wise and with character development, if KingB wants it to.
Path where one character cheats and thinks that this may last forever/doesn't have the guts to tell to her husband about it and husband who doesn't know what to do - to call out his wife or bring himself down to the same level and cheat himself. Could've been a great character arc. The possibilities for this project as a story are huge - both as vanilla love story and a tragedy
Story wise this game is just on a whole different level!

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I don't get how anyone can like the cuckold path. It's a really toxic relationship where Nat makes decisions without discussing it with Ethan all the time. That isn't a healthy Cuckold relationship. It's just abusive.
I chose EVERY single option available for Ethan to be enthusiastic about Cuckolding. I chose every single option for Nat to be enthusiastic about it and also share all the details with her husband about what she was doing. What I couldn't do was have any choices for Ethan or Nat that the writer of the story took away from me. Choices like Nat deciding Ethan couldn't be in the room without talking to Ethan about it and making sure it was ok with him. Choices like Daryl kicking Ethan out of the room after Nat and Daryl have sex and Nat not saying a thing about it.

EDIT: I guess if you don't grab Daryl's dick it changes that outcome SLIGHTLY. Which doesn't make any sense at all. But Daryl STILL kicks Ethan out of the room and Nat STILL lets him.
there are some inconsistencies, but when Ethan dropped his load on the floor, (IMO) Darrel realized that he wasn't ready to watch the rest of it. So in essence save his feelings. Later on, in the hotel, Darrel praises Ethan saying that he's not some sort of weak cuck.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I chose EVERY single option available for Ethan to be enthusiastic about Cuckolding. I chose every single option for Nat to be enthusiastic about it and also share all the details with her husband about what she was doing. What I couldn't do was have any choices for Ethan or Nat that the writer of the story took away from me. Choices like Nat deciding Ethan couldn't be in the room without talking to Ethan about it and making sure it was ok with him. Choices like Daryl kicking Ethan out of the room after Nat and Daryl having sex and Nat not saying a thing about it.

EDIT: I guess if you don't grab Daryl's dick it changes that outcome SLIGHTLY. Which doesn't make any sense at all. But Daryl STILL kicks Ethan out of the room and Nat STILL lets him.
I made it on purpose that if the couple is too eager from the beginning for the cuckolding, there will be some loss of control in the relationship. That is closer to truth than fiction. Also, there should be up and downs in the relationship to overcome even if they have a respectful relationship. Or the story can become boring. It's not a vanilla game.
I see that the game has caused you enough angst to make you feel very upset, yet attached enough to complain and give a low rating. I'm not complaining about the rating or the comments. I can see from your comments how much you have loved playing it. I actually love to see such a strong reaction from a player. Because it is a success for me as the developer. I made a player feel at least a hint of the angst and thrill a cuckold experiences in real. Sometimes, I can be a mean one at times as a writer.
Because, in reality, I doubt a relationship can be all flowery and perfect if a couple goes into cuckolding. You can't go offroading and expect a smooth ride.
Please use the short guide in the game and try some other recommended routes. I would love to hear your reaction to them.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I am PLAYING the route where I chose Ethan being Enthusiastic about EVERY part of being a cuckold and Nat still makes decisions without him. And it gets even worse. I played in a little further and Darryl Bullies Ethan without it being pre-arranged or agreed too. Daryl is the worst kind of Bull and Nat is the worst kind of hotwife.

I think the writer of this story is into the "bully" side of Cuckolding so he forgot to write it in a way that is appropriate for a healthy relationship and just wrote in his fantasies.
That's not entirely the case. It is very hard to find but there is a route where Ethan does make decisions and gets praise from Darrel. Its not all about having Ethan being enthusiastic to being a cuck, he has to be supportive also.
From my memory in the first cuckold scene is one of the important choices and the second one (depending on your choice in the first cuckolding) is during the second scene in the hotel during Nat's blowjob

Reactions: Big Rooster

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I chose EVERY single option available for Ethan to be enthusiastic about Cuckolding. I chose every single option for Nat to be enthusiastic about it and also share all the details with her husband about what she was doing. What I couldn't do was have any choices for Ethan or Nat that the writer of the story took away from me. Choices like Nat deciding Ethan couldn't be in the room without talking to Ethan about it and making sure it was ok with him. Choices like Daryl kicking Ethan out of the room after Nat and Daryl having sex and Nat not saying a thing about it.

It is in the dialog that Nat and Ethan had discussed that earlier in the day... I agree that is should have been a choice for us as the players but it is king b's storey to tell us how he see's fit. I didn't really like that bit myself but the game as a whole IMHO is well done

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I made it on purpose that if the couple is too eager from the beginning for the cuckolding, there will be some loss of control in the relationship. That is closer to truth than fiction. Also, there should be up and downs in the relationship to overcome even if they have a respectful relationship. Or the story can become boring. It's not a vanilla game.
I see that the game has caused you enough angst to make you feel very upset, yet attached enough to complain and give a low rating. I'm not complaining about the rating or the comments. I can see from your comments how much you have loved playing it. I actually love to see such a strong reaction from a player. Because it is a success for me as the developer. I made a player feel at least a hint of the angst and thrill a cuckold experiences in real. Sometimes, I can be a mean one at times as a writer.
Because, in reality, I doubt a relationship can be all flowery and perfect if a couple goes into cuckolding. You can't go offroading and expect a smooth ride.
Please use the short guide in the game and try some other recommended routes. I would love to hear your reaction to them.
This is where you succeed. On all the routes I as the player feel so many different emotions. Very similar to Ethan's. In particular I get the angst that Ethan does every time Nat and Darrel are a little to cosy with each other and seam to forget that Ethan is even there or that he is the one that is married to Nat. I must confess though I am not a big fan of the Ethan reluctant/coerced route. To me Nat come's across as a real nasty bitch and I wish that Ethan would grow a set of balls and realise that it was all a set up between Nat & Jenna. Only then after a big argument where Nat realises that perhaps she pushed Ethan to far would I then as Ethan realise just how much all this meant to Nat, would then go down the swinging route or an Ethan alpha/dominant cuck route.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
That may be the best analogy I've read or heard about the excitement and dangers of living either a swinging or cuck lifestyle.
I agree that there are dangers in this lifestyle but for my wife and I the benefits out way the dangers. The 2 big things for us are Communication and Respect of each other's boundaries. Loose either of those and your relationship is doomed. Much like it is for Nat and Ethan in certain routes.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I agree that there are dangers in this lifestyle but for my wife and I the benefits out way the dangers. The 2 big things for us are Communication and Respect of each other's boundaries. Loose either of those and your relationship is doomed. Much like it is for Nat and Ethan in certain routes.
My first wife and I had a very "liberal" relationship. Sometimes it was great, but unfortunately, she was bat-shit crazy too.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If I may be so bold to ask, is the lifestyle you participate in, involve cuckolding? By its very nature, it seems to disrespect one member of the couple, in this story, Ethan. It would seem very easy to lose respect for someone who's role in the fantasy is one of being inadequate to satisfy their partner.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes