Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I made it on purpose that if the couple is too eager from the beginning for the cuckolding, there will be some loss of control in the relationship. That is closer to truth than fiction. Also, there should be up and downs in the relationship to overcome even if they have a respectful relationship. Or the story can become boring. It's not a vanilla game.
I see that the game has caused you enough angst to make you feel very upset, yet attached enough to complain and give a low rating. I'm not complaining about the rating or the comments. I can see from your comments how much you have loved playing it. I actually love to see such a strong reaction from a player. Because it is a success for me as the developer. I made a player feel at least a hint of the angst and thrill a cuckold experiences in real. Sometimes, I can be a mean one at times as a writer.
Because, in reality, I doubt a relationship can be all flowery and perfect if a couple goes into cuckolding. You can't go offroading and expect a smooth ride.
Please use the short guide in the game and try some other recommended routes. I would love to hear your reaction to them.
There is a difference between not writing a relationship without friction and writing a relationship with abusive dynamics. You have done the latter. It's fine if some people enjoy an unhealthy relationship dynamic but I was hoping for a cuckold game where the two partners respect each other and are open with each other and share their feelings. You can still create tension in this type of relationship with doubts, insecurities and regrets. You can have one partner disagree with something the other partner wants and have them negotiate or talk each-other into it. You can have one partner voice their insecurities to the other partner without placing blame or pointing fingers.

Example: Nat confronts Ethan about him letting Darrel cum inside her. She puts all the blame on Ethan and doesn't take any personal responsibility. That is abusive. If you want to have Nat or Ethan have second thoughts about what happened and feel insecure about it that's fine but having Nat constantly do things like this to Ethan makes her a bad partner.

A better way to write the scene would be to have Nat want to talk to Ethan about something that made her uncomfortable (not confronting Ethan) and say that she regrets not speaking up when Darrel asked if it was ok to cum inside her and she wishes that Ethan had spoken up on her behalf. That way she is taking responsibility for her part in what happened but also getting after Ethan a bit for not having a backbone.

If the choices that a player makes in the game lead to an unexpected outcome then that is a failure on your part as the developer/story writer. A player should have a reasonable expectation that they know what is going to happen when they choose one dialogue choice over another. They shouldn't have to follow a "guide" to get the path they want. You telling me to follow a guide is you admitting that the choices you have allowed the player are unintuitive and lead to unexpected outcomes (and not in a good way).

Another note for you. You don't need to add the word cuckold into every other sentence when describing how Ethan is feeling. It's already established Ethan is a cuckold so you don't need to call it cuckold jealousy or cuckold emotions. There isn't a special type of jealousy that is cuckold jealousy. There isn't a special type of having a cuckold pit in your stomach. It's just having a pit in your stomach. These are emotions everyone can feel and people can get where those emotions are coming from in context.

I can tell you put a lot of passion into your work and I can see that a lot of people are into cuckolding/swinging/hotwife etc really enjoy you work. You obviously don't need to change a thing for some random stranger on the internet. If this was just another generic badly written cuckold game (whish is almost all of them) I wouldn't be so upset but it's so close to being good and I guess that why I am so frustrated.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Jesus christ dude. How many times will I have to tell you that such a route EXISTS you have to pick the right choices :FacePalm:. And if you interpret even the slightest of agency that the wife shows (like asking MC to leave the room) as "abusive" that's a you problem my dude.
And how many times do I have to tell you that I am on that route and she still treats Ethan like garbage.

This is why it is difficult to write a Kinetic novel with multiple branching story paths. You need to give the player agency so they can identify and relate with the protagonist(s). I chose EVERY possible option for both partners to be open and honest with each other about how they were feeling and what they wanted so if I am not on that path then its the fault of the game developer and not mine for "not reading a guide".

And Darrel is the one that made Ethan leave the room. His partner didn't say anything. If you take any one choice of Nat's in a bubble it doesn't mean that much but when you add them up over the course of the story it becomes a pattern of abuse and lack of respect.

Last edited:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
There is a difference between not writing a relationship without friction and writing a relationship with abusive dynamics. You have done the latter. It's fine if some people enjoy an unhealthy relationship dynamic but I was hoping for a cuckold game where the two partners respect each other and are open with each other and share their feelings. You can still create tension in this type of relationship with doubts, insecurities and regrets. You can have one partner disagree with something the other partner wants and have them negotiate or talk each-other into it. You can have one partner voice their insecurities to the other partner without placing blame or pointing fingers.

Example: Nat confronts Ethan about him letting Darrel cum inside her. She puts all the blame on Ethan and doesn't take any personal responsibility. That is abusive. If you want to have Nat or Ethan have second thoughts about what happened and feel insecure about it that's fine but having Nat constantly do things like this to Ethan makes her a bad partner.

A better way to write the scene would be to have Nat want to talk to Ethan about something that made her uncomfortable (not confronting Ethan) and say that she regrets not speaking up when Darrel asked if it was ok to cum inside her and she wishes that Ethan had spoken up on her behalf. That way she is taking responsibility for her part in what happened but also getting after Ethan a bit for not having a backbone.

If the choices that a player makes in the game lead to an unexpected outcome then that is a failure on your part as the developer/story writer. A player should have a reasonable expectation that they know what is going to happen when they choose one dialogue choice over another. They shouldn't have to follow a "guide" to get the path they want. You telling me to follow a guide is you admitting that the choices you have allowed the player are unintuitive and lead to unexpected outcomes (and not in a good way).

Another note for you. You don't need to add the word cuckold into every other sentence when describing how Ethan is feeling. It's already established Ethan is a cuckold so you don't need to call it cuckold jealousy or cuckold emotions. There isn't a special type of jealousy that is cuckold jealousy. There isn't a special type of having a cuckold pit in your stomach. It's just having a pit in your stomach. These are emotions everyone can feel and people can get where those emotions are coming from in context.

I can tell you put a lot of passion into your work and I can see that a lot of people are into cuckolding/swinging/hotwife etc really enjoy you work. You obviously don't need to change a thing for some random stranger on the internet. If this was just another generic badly written cuckold game (whish is almost all of them) I wouldn't be so upset but it's so close to being good and I guess that why I am so frustrated.
Seems to me that you should consider making your own game. Instead of telling people how to make theirs. There are many routes to choose from in this game, for 95% of players interested in the genre of games. I think that you are in the 5% that wouldn't ever be satisfied. Complaining about the "walkthrough". although admittedly tough to follow, is a prime example. At least he made one and included it. I get some of your criticisms, but, lighten up Francis.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I will agree that the walkthrough in game menu is easier to follow than the pdf walkthrough however the player still need to use their intuition as not all choices are listed in the guide, also where you need to change from 1 route to get on another can be a little confusing.

I don't remember seeing on any of the routes where after the cuckolding in the hotel room with Darrel, Nat confronting Ethan in this way. Ethan talks to Nat at the breakfast table a few days later and yes Nat does mention about why Ethan let Darrel cum inside but she does shoulder some of the blame herself. It is only on the reluctant paths where Ethan doesn't get a choice if Darrel cum's in Nat's pussy or not.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
And how many times do I have to tell you that I am on that route and she still treats Ethan like garbage.

This is why it is difficult to write a Kinetic novel with multiple branching story paths. You need to give the player agency so they can identify and relate with the protagonist(s). I chose EVERY possible option for both partners to be open and honest with each other about how they were feeling and what they wanted so if I am not on that path then its the fault of the game developer and not mine for "not reading a guide".

And Darrel is the one that made Ethan leave the room. His partner didn't say anything. If you take any one choice of Nat's in a bubble it doesn't mean that much but when you add them up over the course of the story it becomes a pattern of abuse and lack of respect.
Try this route, it's the most healthy and respectful relationship in this game, besides the vanilla path.
It's the perfect route in my opinion.
Nat has less sex with Darrel and cares for Ethan.
The couple is loving and respectful to each other.
Maybe it's a bit too boring for some folks here, but I like it wholesome and romantic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes