Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
we have grown alot closer to each other and this year we will be together 11 years, married 8 years.
That's as good as it gets! (y)

Anyway, breaking any of their own set of rules of monogamy is technically cheating, but IMO if the offender tells their partner about their offense and seeks forgiveness, all can be forgiven. But if they keep it a secret!?! Whole different story. Depending on what it was, like... in a moment of weakness, they had a minor sexual encounter with someone, or they willfully had multiple sexual encounters with someone almost every day for months, got caught, and didn't stop after that. That's a tiger showing their stripes, not a mistake.
I know what you mean, this game has so many rabbit holes it's tough to keep them straight!

Reactions: Jccurtis

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
More likely no, if she's saying sex is better with these other guys would you trust her to go outta town for the weekend without you.
Some women never say the sex is better, some believe the sex is always better with husband because of their connection but she just likes the adventure and excitement of acting like a whore and the variety. If a woman believes this, then she will prolly put the relationship above her selfish needs. But it would still be hard to trust her, but those guys that open the doors to these things usually don't know how to close them.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Some women never say the sex is better, some believe the sex is always better with husband because of their connection but she just likes the adventure and excitement of acting like a whore and the variety. If a woman believes this, then she will prolly put the relationship above her selfish needs. But it would still be hard to trust her, but those guys that open the doors to these things usually don't know how to close them.
The best way to close them is to communicate and compromise

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're clearly skimming the game. The two guys at the swinger party in the latest update are clearly stated to be college guys, how the heck could he have a wife to be shared? The point of the scenario is that some young dude who has no reason to be with her, is with your beloved partner of many years.

Also Ethan potentially has already fucked Jenna by the time of the party, so if he's not getting some, its due to your choices as a player.
And yet theres no Liya followup - suggesting Jenna is more a plot device to mechanize the ntr/cheating paths. If that party is thought of as more of a pure "cuckold party" than a "swinger party", it makes more sense. Having said that, I was glad for its inclusion, if only to temporarily get away from the "Darrell's solo of lust"...

Apr 4, 2023
Magine that , girl breaking up with someone she has no respect for. Whatever your kinks are live'em out, who am I to judge what grown folks do in their own bedrooms. But don't get it twisted about how she would look at you and the other guy. To her you wouldn't be on his level, you wouldn't be seen in the same light. At that point your less of a man in her eyes and only seen as subtility, someone familiar to live and a loving roommate. If anyone says different just ask the wife's opinion, I've talked to some of these chicks before at bars. When I was younger I ran into this type of set up, at the time couldn't figure it out. I could swear she was hitting on me but was like naw I'm reading into this to much cause she can't be, her old man is sitting right over there. Then it was explained to me how their relationship works and how she saw him. I asked him to pay the tab n I slipped out. I chalked it up shit you see when you go to the big city.
We broke up on mutual understanding, and it wasn't because of the cuckolding. You're not wrong about her bull being better than me sexually, the man had a bigger cock, hotter body physique, and pleasured my gf during sex greater than I did. And I had to respect that, but he didn't have the capacity to handle her emotionally like I did and also take care of her needs on daily basis. And I was fine with just her companionship in return.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
We broke up on mutual understanding, and it wasn't because of the cuckolding. You're not wrong about her bull being better than me sexually, the man had a bigger cock, hotter body physique, and pleasured my gf during sex greater than I did. And I had to respect that, but he didn't have the capacity to handle her emotionally like I did and also take care of her needs on daily basis. And I was fine with just her companionship in return.
Sadly some (most) relationships aren't meant to last... hope you find what you're looking for in life.

Since we have a million different life experiences, IHMO a game tread isn't the best place to share them. Opening up intimate details of your lives risks that some people could exploit that info to your detriment.
Reminder, the web is a not safe place.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: dian091 and D2taA

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
What I meant is level of respect, I never said he was better than you. Why wood I know or care. Sounds like you got the boring parts of the relationship like taking out the garage, dishes, emotional talks bout her parents or friends and when it came to the fun parts of a relationship like the wild n crazy sex that was for someone else. If you think a woman would look at you and the dude fucking her are on the same level ask her after he's done with her ask if you think he would let you fuck his girlfriend or wife. She may not say it out loud but her first thoughts will be " he no he's not like you he's a real man". How would you explain this kind of relationship to your son,if you had one. That's it's normal for men to find a woman and love and protect her but then let other dudes fuck her. Even in open relationships and in swinging couples it's always skewed one way.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
You know the Dev killed that shit, when you got people on the pirate site, opening up about their real lives and relationships because of the feelings they got from the game lol.
It's gotta make him/her feel good about their work, if they read these forums.
I went from reading about folks wanting to know when the next update is coming, to people giving subjective reasons why anal is sacred, and calling it a fact. To someone asking how you'd explain your sexual relationship to your son!

I'm forced to rate this game 5 stars simply based off the effect its had on the thread! :ROFLMAO:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Do you mean Riya?
I think she will get some action soon (hopefully) she and Ethan go out to coffee in all of the routes I've played. I'd like to see her included in a threesome where Nat realizes she wants to feel what it is like to be cuckolded too. She could encourage Ethan to do this for her, insisting that it's only fair. Nat should be partially clothed while she watches them being intimate together and masturbating before joining them after they're finished. Even Ethan would be ready for another round or two if presented with this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live every mans fantasy!

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Do you mean Riya?
I think she will get some action soon (hopefully) she and Ethan go out to coffee in all of the routes I've played. I'd like to see her included in a threesome where Nat realizes she wants to feel what it is like to be cuckolded too. She could encourage Ethan to do this for her, insisting that it's only fair. Nat should be partially clothed while she watches them being intimate together and masturbating before joining them after they're finished. Even Ethan would be ready for another round or two if presented with this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live every mans fantasy!
I think Ethan's gonna need a lot of practice if he's gonna satisfy 2 women. Assuming he could get it up twice atm all he'd do is prematurely ejaculate into both of them :KEK:

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I think Ethan's gonna need a lot of practice if he's gonna satisfy 2 women. Assuming he could get it up twice atm all he'd do is prematurely ejaculate into both of them :KEK:
fair enough, but he's been married to (very hot) Nat for a few years already and the couple has had an active sex life, so he, sooo.... even he could rise to this occasion!
And then in the NTR path, he can watch Darrel do them both.

andee86

May 22, 2019
excellent game generally especially ntr I approached the game many times but i was rejecting through the outlines of the
character models why replace such good models (NAT) with some lines but i played it and it's great
although I still think that if the lines were reduced or eliminated the game would benefit

Reactions: Big Rooster

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Hot update (y) I hope we can see some serious SPH content coming soon, I mean with Nat taking all these big cocks, it's only a matter of time before she admits that her husbands dick just doesn't do it for her anymore.

Even though the mutual cuckold route is both of them doing this in a loving manner. I feel like Nat needs to have some agency herself, and not just following Ethans wishes blindly. Let her push some of these concepts onto ethan. Even though this cuckold lifestyle was initially Ethans idea to push it onto her, he can't control everything it will do to Nat, and it should change her just like it changes Ethan. Every idea and every step forward shouldn't be Ethans volition, let Nat push things a bit.

This cuckold lifestyle should change how she looks at her husband and how he compares with other men both in size and in overall sexual performance, even though she still loves him, any woman would have these thoughts.

Can't wait for more though, keep up the good work King B

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hot update (y) I hope we can see some serious SPH content coming soon, I mean with Nat taking all these big cocks, it's only a matter of time before she admits that her husbands dick just doesn't do it for her anymore.

Even though the mutual cuckold route is both of them doing this in a loving manner. I feel like Nat needs to have some agency herself, and not just following Ethans wishes blindly. Let her push some of these concepts onto ethan. Even though this cuckold lifestyle was initially Ethans idea to push it onto her, he can't control everything it will do to Nat, and it should change her just like it changes Ethan. Every idea and every step forward shouldn't be Ethans volition, let Nat push things a bit.

This cuckold lifestyle should change how she looks at her husband and how he compares with other men both in size and in overall sexual performance, even though she still loves him, any woman would have these thoughts.

Can't wait for more though, keep up the good work King B
Huh? As 1 or 2 mentioned prior in this thread, I feel like nat has Too much agency relative to ethan. As the player, it seems like you can always "double check" things as nat, not so with ethan. Seems like the earlier releases actually did better at this - if you look at the walkthrough or the game's first few days, there's much emphasis put on nat and ethan being on the same page; and only 1 of them being game pretty much defines the reluctance path variants - though this goes off the rails later when it just turns into a BBCslutEMup model 3000, as these games tend to do. If anyone thinks that's too harsh of an indictment, look at the descrepency between walkthrough and in-game cuck path at swinger party with tavon.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes