Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Well yeah, I'd agree with that overall, but that's because this is a male protagonist game. It seems like you're proposing a mixed protagonist..... which is fine.

Furthermore, doesn't that dynamic more accurately capture real-world cuckold relationship dynamics? Seems like if it was a less asymmetrical relationship, it'd be more of a swinger setup.
That would only be true if Ethan has sex with other women as well. But since this is his cuckold fantasies manifesting themselves in Nat, I would just like to see more of her thoughts and how this cuckold lifestyle might change her perspective on Ethan and their overall relationship moving forward. That is all.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Except she does, her decision made here>>> View attachment 2535408 <<<determines the trajectory of the whole rest of the game.
Yes, like I said a few posts up, there are some exceptions. This would be one of them. However you only get this choice if Ethan didn't interject earlier when Nat talked to Darrel outside, so again it was Ethans choice who ultimately led to this choice now if I remember correctly.

But regardless of that, the further you get into the mutual cuckold path these choices happens less and less, and her inner thoughts and feelings are almost never brought to light, unless she is directly indulging in Ethans desires within a scene.

Also this choice, like you said, determines the trajectory for the rest of the game. I would like more choices from her which doesn't necessarilly change the path of the game, but more so reveal her perspective and her character shift from being in this cuckold relationship. What is she really thinking, what are some of her own desires going forward, will she push Ethan to try something more daring? If her thoughts and ideas going forward are still just gonna be influenced by Ethans desires, i'd say that's a lack of character development and she is essentially the same as when they started. The only thing different is the sexual acts themselves. She is more comfortable with them, but her overall personality and thoughts remain the same outside of sex.

Which is even more unrealistic since this idea was Ethans to begin with and she ended up liking it, of course that would change her views and feelings moving foward. It's like she discovered a side to herself she didn't know existed. Unless she is literally only doing this cuckold thing because Ethan wants it...which is obviously not the case, she likes it too. And that change in her should be addressed in her thoughts and ideas going forward, and not just in sex scenes but also in casual everyday conversations between her and Ethan.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Do you guys not think that perhaps Nat cuckolding Ethan is proof of her love for him, Why else would she indulge in his fantasies if she didn't love him. I think this is further confirmed on the reluctant and cheating routes, She no longer has love for Ethan because he won't indulge her in fact she becomes a total bitch towards Ethan.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Do you guys not think that perhaps Nat cuckolding Ethan is proof of her love for him, Why else would she indulge in his fantasies if she didn't love him. I think this is further confirmed on the reluctant and cheating routes, She no longer has love for Ethan because he won't indulge her in fact she becomes a total bitch towards Ethan.
True that ! In in cheating path... she is a total witch ! Maybe that will change is he starts to cheat .. But in the beginning he was a real ass that drove her there....

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
True that ! In in cheating path... she is a total witch ! Maybe that will change is he starts to cheat .. But in the beginning he was a real ass that drove her there....
Debatable. Yeah he may have had a bit of an attitude towards her cause she was flirting with another guy but does that deserve to be cheated on for. Ok In some of the routes he does cheat on Nat with Jenna but she set him up for that fall so that she could cheat on Ethan. Yes Ethan is a fool for falling for that trick. Also Ethan hasn't been so devious as to set her up to cheat on him so that he could cheat on her. This is where I am in a bit of conflict with how the game is written, I would have liked to have seen a route where Ethan wasn't set up in the first place, Nat would cheat because she want's to cheat

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I tried that at the beginning. Becomes a hot mess as the story gets complex and almost impossible to trace back for bugs and references. I still do that for minor variations within specific paths, but the separated main paths keep the code organized and give me less headache when writing and coding.
I admire that you try to cover multiple routes. MP & FP can make choices to alter the gameplay, it makes for a more interesting game. In real terms, when you delve into multiple choices, a developer quickly faces, what could be akin to, "the tyranny of numbers" or the "butterfly effect" in the real scenario of coding and writing. Although they have desired to account for every nuance of the choices, developers are soon faced with that it can't be done. 1+1 = 2, 2 x 2 = 4, 4 x 4 = 16, 16 x 16 = 256, etc... with every "multiple choice" built into the game, it quickly spirals out of control.
In summary, some people will always bitch about something...

Reactions: sava75

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Debatable. Yeah he may have had a bit of an attitude towards her cause she was flirting with another guy but does that deserve to be cheated on for. Ok In some of the routes he does cheat on Nat with Jenna but she set him up for that fall so that she could cheat on Ethan. Yes Ethan is a fool for falling for that trick. Also Ethan hasn't been so devious as to set her up to cheat on him so that he could cheat on her. This is where I am in a bit of conflict with how the game is written, I would have liked to have seen a route where Ethan wasn't set up in the first place, Nat would cheat because she want's to cheat
Nat being friendly or flirting, Ethan being jealous or gracious, are this couple's duet.

• noun A composition for two voices or two instruments.
  • noun A group of two singers or two instrumentalists.
  • noun A pair.
  • intransitive verb To perform a duet.
If they're not in tune with each, makes for a very rough time.
Yes, like I said a few posts up, there are some exceptions. This would be one of them. However you only get this choice if Ethan didn't interject earlier when Nat talked to Darrel outside, so again it was Ethans choice who ultimately led to this choice now if I remember correctly.

But regardless of that, the further you get into the mutual cuckold path these choices happens less and less, and her inner thoughts and feelings are almost never brought to light, unless she is directly indulging in Ethans desires within a scene.

Also this choice, like you said, determines the trajectory for the rest of the game. I would like more choices from her which doesn't necessarilly change the path of the game, but more so reveal her perspective and her character shift from being in this cuckold relationship. What is she really thinking, what are some of her own desires going forward, will she push Ethan to try something more daring? If her thoughts and ideas going forward are still just gonna be influenced by Ethans desires, i'd say that's a lack of character development and she is essentially the same as when they started. The only thing different is the sexual acts themselves. She is more comfortable with them, but her overall personality and thoughts remain the same outside of sex.

Which is even more unrealistic since this idea was Ethans to begin with and she ended up liking it, of course that would change her views and feelings moving foward. It's like she discovered a side to herself she didn't know existed. Unless she is literally only doing this cuckold thing because Ethan wants it...which is obviously not the case, she likes it too. And that change in her should be addressed in her thoughts and ideas going forward, and not just in sex scenes but also in casual everyday conversations between her and Ethan.
so, the premise of your argument is entirely based upon who makes the first choice.

Reactions: packard1928

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Do you guys not think that perhaps Nat cuckolding Ethan is proof of her love for him, Why else would she indulge in his fantasies if she didn't love him.
I've never argued otherwise, it's clear she loves him. My point is while this mutual cuckold relationship is evolving, it should be inevitable that Nat will evolve as well, and perhaps change her perspective on things with regards to Ethan and her overall feelings and thoughts about their relationship going forward. Her love might remain the same towards Ethan, but her attitude should change. How could it not. The fact that this was Ethans idea to begin with and not her own would amplify this, cause she obviously likes it a lot more than she anticipated.

The fact that other men can satisfy her much better than Ethan ever did would naturally give rise to thoughts and feelings she can't suppress. And that might give her ideas on how to intensify Ethans cuckoldry. Even something as simple as comparing his penis size with the other men she has now been with would be a way to show her evolving character, and a way to let Ethan know that this lifestyle might affect her in ways he didn't anticipate, whether he likes it or not.

And this would strike especially hard if it's not in a sexual context. Maybe they are just having breakfast and she finds a way to sneak this comment in about his manhood as a passing remark. It's not in the middle of sex with lustful emotions flying, no. It's at the dinner table before work. Ethan would probably like it, but he would also realize he set a ball in motion he might not be able to fully control. And how many other thoughts like this have she had? What hasn't she told him?

Even though she still loves him, it's inevitable this lifestyle will have an impact on her thoughts and feelings regarding sex, men, marriage. No doubt it makes her feel powerful with all these bulls complimenting and lusting over her. We even get the feeling that she had a pretty low self-esteem regarding her looks at the start of the game, and was quite surprised that these younger men found her attractive. No way she feels that way anymore, but we haven't heard much about it from Nat herself and I think we should.

Reactions: dian091 and pyt07

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
If they're not in tune with each, makes for a very rough time.
I think if they are in tune with eachother all the time, and mostly follow Ethans desires, with no room for Nat to maybe reject Ethan's wishes and make a desire of her own come to life it would make for a very repetitive and drama free experience. I'm not suggesting Nat doing something out of spite. She does something she suspects Ethan might enjoy, BUT the idea is her own. Not Ethans. If he likes it, great. If not, now we have some drama and a curveball, how will Ethan confront Nat? How will she respond? One bad "tune", doesn't ruin the entire song. Spice things up a bit.

so, the premise of your argument is entirely based upon who makes the first choice.
Sure if you want to disregard everything else i've said about how her character development should manifest itself in her own thoughts and ideas, which in turn will make her want to make choices outside of Ethans direction regardless of who started the "path".
Who actually makes the first choice and where it leads initially is less important than the characters feelings and thoughts, and how they might evolve going forward. Which is why I made the point that even though this is Ethans idea initially, Nat would inevitably have her own ideas about what she wants to do in this lifestyle going forward, especially since she enjoys it so much and is not just doing it for Ethan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I've never argued otherwise, it's clear she loves him. My point is while this mutual cuckold relationship is evolving, it should be inevitable that Nat will evolve as well, and perhaps change her perspective on things with regards to Ethan and her overall feelings and thoughts about their relationship going forward. Her love might remain the same towards Ethan, but her attitude should change. How could it not. The fact that this was Ethans idea to begin with and not her own would amplify this, cause she obviously likes it a lot more than she anticipated.

The fact that other men can satisfy her much better than Ethan ever did would naturally give rise to thoughts and feelings she can't suppress. And that might give her ideas on how to intensify Ethans cuckoldry. Even something as simple as comparing his penis size with the other men she has now been with would be a way to show her evolving character, and a way to let Ethan know that this lifestyle might affect her in ways he didn't anticipate, whether he likes it or not.

And this would strike especially hard if it's not in a sexual context. Maybe they are just having breakfast and she finds a way to sneak this comment in about his manhood as a passing remark. It's not in the middle of sex with lustful emotions flying, no. It's at the dinner table before work. Ethan would probably like it, but he would also realize he set a ball in motion he might not be able to fully control. And how many other thoughts like this have she had? What hasn't she told him?

Even though she still loves him, it's inevitable this lifestyle will have an impact on her thoughts and feelings regarding sex, men, marriage. No doubt it makes her feel powerful with all these bulls complimenting and lusting over her. We even get the feeling that she had a pretty low self-esteem regarding her looks at the start of the game, and was quite surprised that these younger men found her attractive. No way she feels that way anymore, but we haven't heard much about it from Nat herself and I think we should.
I'm a little confused as to exactly what you want...

In the first cuckolding event Nat gives her wedding ring to Ethan before going into the bedroom with Darrel, She also ban's Ethan from the bedroom. IF I remember correctly it is Darrel who calls Ethan into the bedroom to witness Nat fucking a superior cock.. In the Hotel for the second cuckolding event we are presented with a choice from as to weather Ethan forces himself away from not during the bj or if he stay's Nat knowing that Ethan is about to cum continues the bj therefore making Ethan cum early into the evening and opening him up to ridicule from Darrel.

I would actually say that If Nat is anyone puppet she is Darrel's puppet more than Ethan's.

Also although it isn't Nat's own thoughts the narration of what is happening suggests that Nat is becoming more accustomed to bigger cocks. She also make's the choice to return to the bed during the house party even though she had said that she had enough after Jack.

Are you asking for us the players to be able to make decisions for Nat like we do with Ethan throughout the course of the game? Or is it that you want to see exactly what Nat is thinking at certain points?

Reactions: Big Rooster

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I think also we will soon see Nat branching out on her own. This has been hinted at in the early days when she met up with Jenna and we were given the choice of "Wish I could find a job like yours" or something to that effect. Also We were given a choice of Nat kissing Jenna in the latest update, Perhaps this will lead to Nat exploring her bisexual side

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The characterization and motivations of both characters are not consistent from route to route. The character of the characters isn't set in stone until we make the decisions that shape them. It is almost as if the characters in different routes are different people in a different universe of a multiverse. For example, in order for Nat to be placed on the Peter route Ethan has to be far more of a brute than he is in any other branch even when Nat is treating him deplorably. Yet because of the decisions we have made Nat still loves Ethan more than she does in routes where he is treating her so much better. Yet in the happy mutual cuckolding route where the sequence of events that brought them there are virtually identical to the dual reluctant routes we were given the agency to decide how each partner felt about these concurrent events. So it is unfair to judge either Ethan or Nat by the attitudes of their multiversal variants because we are the ones who incepted those ideas into their heads. I know that seems a little too metatextual but when you see that each of them is a bit of a tabula rasa before we determine what kind of person they are the game tends to make more sense.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Are you asking for us the players to be able to make decisions for Nat like we do with Ethan throughout the course of the game? Or is it that you want to see exactly what Nat is thinking at certain points?
Both, this is a couples duet right? I want more singing from Nat :) both in actions and thoughts. But like I said before the choices shouldnt be "path" altering choices, just minor choices within the mutual cuckold path to show that her character has changed, this lifestyle is affecting her. More than just in a sexual environment. Most of the choices she do make, and I know there are some, are in a sexual environment. Same for her thoughts, I wanna see more from her character choices and thoughts about Ethan and this lifestyle going forward outside of sex, when her mind is not occupied with lust.

Reactions: latex lvr and pyt07

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I hope no one misinterprets my criticism over the last few posts as whining or bitching. This is actually one of my favorite cuckold games on this site. I just wanted to express some of the things I feel can be improved upon with regards to Nat's character. Just my own opinion.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The characterization and motivations of both characters are not consistent from route to route. The character of the characters isn't set in stone until we make the decisions that shape them. It is almost as if the characters in different routes are different people in a different universe of a multiverse. For example, in order for Nat to be placed on the Peter route Ethan has to be far more of a brute than he is in any other branch even when Nat is treating him deplorably. Yet because of the decisions we have made Nat still loves Ethan more than she does in routes where he is treating her so much better. Yet in the happy mutual cuckolding route where the sequence of events that brought them there are virtually identical to the dual reluctant routes we were given the agency to decide how each partner felt about these concurrent events. So it is unfair to judge either Ethan or Nat by the attitudes of their multiversal variants because we are the ones who incepted those ideas into their heads. I know that seems a little too metatextual but when you see that each of them is a bit of a tabula rasa before we determine what kind of person they are the game tends to make more sense.
Not metatextual, just a very polite way of saying something else perhaps by way of the author... :p

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I hope no one misinterprets my criticism over the last few posts as whining or bitching. This is actually one of my favorite cuckold games on this site. I just wanted to express some of the things I feel can be improved upon with regards to Nat's character. Just my own opinion.
Examining Nat's character further would be great, is she a sexually repressed woman (some would say responsible), Or... is she going to be like Jenna?

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes