SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
You guys a heartless when it comes to Ethan ! I am pulling for the dude to grow some ... and gain staminia so he can give his wife what she needs ! just a thought.... ( Don't think it ill happen )
GO Ethan GO
Ethan.jpg
I love how he is sitting there in his underwear and thinking that he is the king of the world.
In the meantime his wife is cheating on him.
Yeah life can be good sometimes.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Maybe she is already in the back bedroom waiting for him...... ( probably not.... ) You guys a heartless when it comes to Ethan ! I am pulling for the dude to grow some ... and gain staminia so he can give his wife what she needs ! just a thought.... ( Don't think it ill happen )
Actually, I hope he gets Riya and stays far away from swinging and adultry. Nat's moving on to BBC and living the Slut Life.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Actually, I hope he gets Riya and stays far away from swinging and adultry. Nat's moving on to BBC and living the Slut Life.
The game obviously is streamline Riya into multiple routes the same as everything else. Where depending on player choice, the personality and scenario changes wildly.

In other words there will be a Riya exclusive route for Ethan to divorce Nat and go with Riya. This is his redemption arc in a cuck/ntr scenario.

There's gonna be a cuck Riya scenario where Nat and Riya cuck Ethan together.

Then there's a Riya/Nat/Ethan threesome swinging scenario.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
You guys a heartless when it comes to Ethan ! I am pulling for the dude to grow some ... and gain staminia so he can give his wife what she needs ! just a thought.... ( Don't think it ill happen )
It's all in good fun, Ethan has a decent enough package, if only he would learn how to use it properly.

Maybe she is already in the back bedroom waiting for him...... ( probably not.... )
she is!
with Darrel!!!:LOL:

i have a feeling Darrell is made to be the villian (home wrecker) in this game, so even if ethan gets another girlfriend, Darrell will take her and stretch her out too, he might as well just be a pimp
Darrel & Jenna are the primary homewreckers(Peter too), with Ethan & Nat the willing accomplices(or not), depending on the route.
If Nat goes completely off the rails, Ethan could go and get with Riya... that's a likely scenario
But if Ethan goes off the rails... All the guys in the story are players, so ... She gets with Darrel? (While he's busy banging all the wives he can?) IMO no. There is no "redemption" alternative for Nat besides... Peter:cautious:
Or Nat's discovery that she likes girls too, could lead to:
Nat & Riya.
Ethan & Riya.
Ethan & Nat & Riya....

Last edited:

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I'm sure that Ethan will become an expert with his tongue in no time. How else would he please her when his dick won't do it for her anymore. With all these big cocks she is taking, this reality is inevitable for Ethan.

There's gonna be a cuck Riya scenario where Nat and Riya cuck Ethan together.
Would be funny to see Ethan go after Riya when he realizes that Nat is too far gone in this lifestyle and he can't control her anymore. Only to get rejected by Riya who has already been swooped up by Darrell, Ethan would crawl back to Nat and accept his new reality. After all, this was the path he paved himself. No redemption for Ethan :ROFLMAO:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
It may be that Nat divorces Ethan without getting with Daryll or anyone in particular. If you played the reluctant route where Nat had creampie sex with Daryll without your permission and out of spite, she still attends the swinger party and such. It seems she has completely lost respect for Ethan, and they'll be heading for divorce in that route.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
It may be that Nat divorces Ethan without getting with Daryll or anyone in particular. If you played the reluctant route where Nat had creampie sex with Daryll without your permission and out of spite, she still attends the swinger party and such. It seems she has completely lost respect for Ethan, and they'll be heading for divorce in that route.
is that the Ethan or Nat reluctant route?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
my pref. is that Ethan grows some balls, and learns how to use them, and they both like the Hotwife route, while Ethan remains loyal to Nat. While Nat has fun she also wants Ethan to remain happy too, maybe Nat should suggest that she wants to see Ethan having sex too, with either Riya or Jenna, explaining as it's just to experience the same feelings as Ethan.
Liking all of the optional routes, but I like it when they get along and have mutual respect.

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
my pref. is that Ethan grows some balls, and learns how to use them, and they both like the Hotwife route, while Ethan remains loyal to Nat. While Nat has fun she also wants Ethan to remain happy too, maybe Nat should suggest that she wants to see Ethan having sex too, with either Riya or Jenna, explaining as it's just to experience the same feelings as Ethan.
Liking all of the optional routes, but I like it when they get along and have mutual respect.
This is the most balanced, wholesome and rare thing in most cuckolding stories. However it's not the most fun, I love the darker sides of Nat, with her cheating and 'lovingly' bullying Ethan into cucking.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes