Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Most cuckold games i have played on this site usually devolves into things like the love interest starts cheating or stops loving the mc
So i hope there is a cuck ending where Nat still loves Ethan and stays married to him
Cuckolding doesn't aways have to be about humiliation or divorce.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Most cuckold games i have played on this site usually devolves into things like the love interest starts cheating or stops loving the mc
So i hope there is a cuck ending where Nat still loves Ethan and stays married to him
I agree, but that doesn't mean there can't be ups and downs along the way. If it's all drama free and no REAL character development from before and after, then that would not only be unrealistic but also boring and unimaginative.

Going from a traditional marriage to this, of course that will change their views and conceptions about a lot of things.
But that doesn't mean it has to end in divorce or that Nat will stop loving Ethan. Their marriage just needs to adapt to these new-found desires and feelings going forward. And I do think Ethan does find some pleasure about being humiliate in some ways, it would just be interesting to see Nat go a bit further and see where he draws the line and what she will do about it.

I am waiting for Nat to drop a humiliating comment about his penis size in a casual conversation just to see his reaction to it.
We know Ethan has encourage her to say it during sex, when it was his own idea. How will he feel if she says it herself outside of a sexual scenario? Will he feel the same way when he's not having sex and his mind is not filled with lust? Or would he start to have some doubts about what this is doing to Nat? Would he start feeling insecure or not?

Nat might enjoy it more than she admits to Ethan, and seeing their marriage tow the line between what's acceptable and what is too far would be enjoyable. Like I said before, if Nat doesn't develop her own ideas and desires going forward she would just feel like Ethan's or Jenna's puppet.

And I am mainly talking about the mutual cuckold route here, where I as well want them to stay married till the end.
The exciting part here is what will their marriage look like in the end? After all of these transformations and desires moving them to discover new things about themselves. I imagine it will not look anything like your average marriage anymore, at least I hope not. I mean it's already not your average marriage, but how deep does this rabbit hole go. (insert joke about how deep Nat's vagina goes)

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I love the game and I think there are ways to go further and deeper.
this game starts in 2021(?) and now is one of the most successful to approach hotwifing and cuckolding. No games offer choices and paths that I find here. If you like to be cucked, you will play as a cuckold. If you like to be cheated, you will be cheated. This issue separates greeks and trojans. But it's not the only question around the lifestyle. Some guys want to be more dominant, others want to be submissive. Whatever, different contents are found there. In my opinion is the recipe for success.

I Love how the dev interleaves kinkest sex scenes with lull. In one moment nat is literally being impaled by other guy in front of the mc, after that they are talking how to prevent the ruin of marriage. This is just more than romantic. This is romantic, dramatic, funny and sexy. The willing cuckold path is literally perfect in my opinion. It bring to players a arrangement where you find a mix of being a weakest part in a sexual competition and keeps respected, loved and listenned by his wife. It's literally what I ever looked in internet.

Keep this sinergy. Keep a route where this entire roleplay is consented.

In the beginning we have a lot of routes. Eth reluctant, nat reluctant, 'neutral' cuckolding, cheating, etc. now we are in the middle of the game and the narrative should be guided by new parameters, tracing new paths where the player choice the levels of respect, dependency, loyalty and lust. A path for a deeper corruption; a path for nath keep a good level of dependency\loyalty;etc...

There are many ways that can still be explored in this route. Ethan could become more and more successful in his job, and then recover or keep a high mate value, after all he is handsome and he should to be noticed by other beautiful women. In this way, nat will ever see him as a great guy.
Now talking about their lifestyle, Ethan could be more skillful with his tongue and provide to his wife orgasms. Sex is just not about penetration. I know that size differences is a big issue for cuckolding\hotwifing, but all girls in the world can feel satisfied with oral sex. I also loved these scenes where Ethan have secondary roles in the threesome with darrell. It was disappointed seeing Ethan dressed while nat was fucked in the last update. During threesome Nat should to ask or provoke (avoiding) Ethan, for have fun with the big guy. The guy should take the reins and Ethan just jerk off, after all Nat likes big dicks and ethan loves to watch her. No reason for Ethan stays dressed.
Actually, their entire sexlife should be better organized. Nat recognizes that sizes matter, but most girls in the world agree with her. So normal guys, like Ethan, should provide pleasure in other ways, otherwise... This weakness turns into a burden for the relationship. Care about MC's self-esteem is an absolutely HUGE point.

Some ideas of contents about hotwifing\cuckolding for the future: 1 - lickfucking. Ethan literally sucks nat while she is fucked by other guy; 2 - exotic pubic heir - just i would like to see nat with pubic heir? -; 3 - Bikinis. Guy, nat is just too much voluptuous for no one scene in a beach or pool; 4 - chastity cage; 5 - sizequeen tattoo and panties. Despite I liked a more dominant MC, I would love these contents. I think that regardless of the path, these types of content should be brought.

Also I want to see sexy scenes not related with sex. Nat buying new lingeries\bikinis. A travel to a tropical beach and then nat ask to ethan choice a conservative or a more sexy bikini. Particularly, I wouldn't like to be seen with a bitch, but in certain contexts with trusted people... it's wonderful haha

I'm also anxious to see Ryia being converted in a size queen too. I love the idea that MC wants to be cucked by more than one girl and nat feels ok about that.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree, but that doesn't mean there can't be ups and downs along the way. If it's all drama free and no REAL character development from before and after, then that would not only be unrealistic but also boring and unimaginative.

Going from a traditional marriage to this, of course that will change their views and conceptions about a lot of things.
But that doesn't mean it has to end in divorce or that Nat will stop loving Ethan. Their marriage just needs to adapt to these new-found desires and feelings going forward. And I do think Ethan does find some pleasure about being humiliate in some ways, it would just be interesting to see Nat go a bit further and see where he draws the line and what she will do about it.

I am waiting for Nat to drop a humiliating comment about his penis size in a casual conversation just to see his reaction to it.
We know Ethan has encourage her to say it during sex, when it was his own idea. How will he feel if she says it herself outside of a sexual scenario? Will he feel the same way when he's not having sex and his mind is not filled with lust? Or would he start to have some doubts about what this is doing to Nat? Would he start feeling insecure or not?

Nat might enjoy it more than she admits to Ethan, and seeing their marriage tow the line between what's acceptable and what is too far would be enjoyable. Like I said before, if Nat doesn't develop her own ideas and desires going forward she would just feel like Ethan's or Jenna's puppet.

And I am mainly talking about the mutual cuckold route here, where I as well want them to stay married till the end.
The exciting part here is what will their marriage look like in the end? After all of these transformations and desires moving them to discover new things about themselves. I imagine it will not look anything like your average marriage anymore, at least I hope not. I mean it's already not your average marriage, but how deep does this rabbit hole go. (insert joke about how deep Nat's vagina goes)
Good read, the thing i hope doesn't happen on the mutual cuck route is Nat cheating on Ethan and not telling him.
I have seen it happen in a lot of cuckold games and tbh i don't think cheating is a nice thing that's why i hope Nat & Ethan are always honest and open about there feelings
because as soon as someone starts lying things can take a nasty turn.

P.S. I know there is a cheating path i just hope it doesn't spill in to the mutual cuck route.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Good read, the thing i hope doesn't happen on the mutual cuck route is Nat cheating on Ethan and not telling him.
I have seen it happen in a lot of cuckold games and tbh i don't think cheating is a nice thing that's why i hope Nat & Ethan are always honest and open about there feelings
because as soon as someone starts lying things can take a nasty turn.

P.S. I know there is a cheating path i just hope it doesn't spill in to the mutual cuck route.
I feel the same way. I actually want to see more of Nats thoughts and feelings being expressed to Ethan, even if it's indirectly and not a straight confrontation. They both understand the importance of honesty in a marriage, so even if some uncomfortable truths are being expressed at least it's out in the open and they can have a dialogue about it, find compromises and ultimately improve their complex marriage.

I would add though that we all have secrets and omit certain things, even married couples do. And telling half-truths is quite common.
Of course if Nat was to cheat and not tell Ethan at all about it, that is a different story. But if she told him about it while omitting a few things she is not comfortable sharing with him yet? She might be unsure about how Ethan will react for now so she wants to slowly gauge his mind. It makes for more exciting drama if the characters are walking a thin line in my opinion.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
What do you guys think will happen to continue these events ??? First is from the Vanella path and second from High Romantic Cuckold...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dian091

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Really any game I’ve played, cuckolding was always about humiliation

Ali753

Feb 4, 2022
Well, with humiliation it's more exciting, when the husband helps it turns the game into just another vanilla one. If there's a divorce, even then with a phone call or a video humiliating him more, there will be more excitement for those who really enjoy NTR.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, with humiliation it's more exciting, when the husband helps it turns the game into just another vanilla one. If there's a divorce, even then with a phone call or a video humiliating him more, there will be more excitement for those who really enjoy NTR.
Yeah I don't care if there is cheating I just don't want to see it on the mutual cuckold path

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
What do you guys think will happen to continue these events ??? First is from the Vanella path and second from High Romantic Cuckold...
I don't know right now, but I find it strange that Nat is having sex with every male without condoms now.
Sex without condoms should be exclusive to Ethan and Darrel only. (Husband and tested lover)

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't know right know, but I find it strange that Nat is having sex with every male without condoms now.
Sex wihtouht condom should be exclusive to Ethan and Darrel only. (Husband and tested lover)
I guess it is because Jenn made the comment thagt all are tested in the club. I hope she gets a DP before she goes home on the clucold path. I hope she gets some involved in some kind of action in the vanella one ...

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes