Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Really any game I’ve played, cuckolding was always about humiliation
Humiliation is easy to write, that's why it's prevalent in games. It shows a lack of creativity.
angst is harder to convey, it takes some RL experience to write about a "feeling" not only an action.
like i.e.: A husband/bf wife/gf are out, the she sneaks around and blows another guy at an event. Then she makes it obvious to him later or she makes it so he catches them in the act. Is she humiliating him, or is she teasing him to make him react from the feelings of his angst/jealousy/humiliation? Then they have a big blow out and they end fucking each others brains out in anger! Fighting & then fucking is a lot more common than most people think. I think sometimes couples don't know about the phenomena but they do it anyway because it stokes their red hot passions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Progress Update.

Hello, everyone.

I've been inactive for the past few months, and as many have guessed, it has been a busy month for me.

I've been traveling away from my computer and reliable internet connection for over a month. Even when the last update for the game came out, I was away from home and had finished the update early and put the files on a schedule to auto-publish.

After that, I only got to work a little on the game. Hence the absence of progress updates. But now, I have returned home and resumed work on the game. The update for this month will be late, but I plan to put out one for this month.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the support everyone has shown.

I'll begin putting out teasers in a few days.

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
King b is real dev he explained why game deley
Just like eromersive demon boy dev I vest above 1 year my pocket money

Apr 29, 2023
Hi, all.

First and foremost, I’d just like to thank the developers of the game. Fantastic job, especially for something you are not charging for. Second, does the game install any files to the PC? I looked around (in Program Files, My Documents, Control Panel, etc.) and could not find anything. I only found save files in AppData. Is that it? Finally, I was wondering if anyone here has some similar recommendations. I’m specifically looking for female-led games that deal with cuckolding, infidelity, maybe some light humiliation, etc.

Thanks so much. Cheers.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
most of the games like this (genre) are here for milking their patrons,
Watching My Wife seems to be Ok
The Singer is good but it's future seems iffy
BecauseI Love Her is a slowly developing trainwreck as is
The Adventurous Couple
Hotwife Ashly is so bad but it's good for a laugh as is
Sharing My Fiancée

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hi, all.

First and foremost, I’d just like to thank the developers of the game. Fantastic job, especially for something you are not charging for. Second, does the game install any files to the PC? I looked around (in Program Files, My Documents, Control Panel, etc.) and could not find anything. I only found save files in AppData. Is that it? Finally, I was wondering if anyone here has some similar recommendations. I’m specifically looking for female-led games that deal with cuckolding, infidelity, maybe some light humiliation, etc.

Thanks so much. Cheers.
Also check out Lost in Paradise

Reactions: Big Rooster

Sidoma53

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to continue from the walktrough, but the story is constantly going on with Darrel, is there anyone who can share the save file with me

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes