Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The longer I play this game, the more I feel it deserves a "gay" tag. I'm usually able to enjoy netorare as long as the girl is the main focus. The moment I start asking questions is when I'm forced to read 1000 word long descriptions of some dude's beautiful and manly penis while looking at a close-up picture of said penis. Somehow this feels even more uncomfortable than watching the MC eat another man's cum from his wife's vagina
I dunno dude "feast on the cuckold creampie" might just be the most gay sentence I've ever read in a game. And if not in the sexual orientation definition, then certainly in the 90s-kid-in-me-would-use-as-slur definition.

Though I think with dialogue overall I've made a subconscious habit of tuning out sex-scene-narration text since there's way too much of it, and mostly way too crappy. (not neccesarily in this game, overall experience playing many games)

Jan 18, 2018
Am I the only one who never had an issue with the walkthrough?
You are the only one. Actually this walkthrough is the best for a story with so many branches. All the paths have a note reminder showing all the choices needed to make to get to a specific path. I wish all the other games that have many paths included a flow chat walkthrough like this.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What if:
Nat made an account with a hotwife app appropriately enough called TIMBER where the only rules are, the guys are 8" or bigger. And never share the members names, phone numbers or addresses with the other members so they can maintain their anonymity. All of the meetings are in a mutually agreed upon hotel or bar on a list that the app published for their verified members.
She texted Ethan the address of where she was and she had something to tell him... Big News

Last edited:
Reactions: BluDaniels
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes