Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This was really a surprise update...King is not the most active in status reports on patreon but one of the most reliable oin throwing regular game updates witvout announcement... :)

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
This was really a surprise update...King is not the most active in status reports on patreon but one of the most reliable oin throwing regular game updates witvout announcement... :)
Who nat hang out with in this update? Eheeh

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Could anyone share some spoiler about the update ?
The swinger party? It fades to black. And all routes lead to the same event where Wife loses her job. Depending on her corruption stat she'll either express interest in becoming an adult entertainer, or resist that urge. No creampie is shown. And I feel no desire to pay for the next update. Someone wake me up when it gets good again, because this May 2023 update was a major letdown. All that swinger party buildup just for a fade to black.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
The swinger party? It fades to black. And all routes lead to the same event where Wife loses her job. Depending on her corruption stat she'll either express interest in becoming an adult entertainer, or resist that urge. No creampie is shown. And I feel no desire to pay for the next update. Someone wake me up when it gets good again, because this May 2023 update was a major letdown. All that swinger party buildup just for a fade to black.
Any new scene ? U mind sharing so we can check too ?

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
To be honest I dont mind to skip swinger party, but I cant understand why would she lose her job and why would she be adult entertainer ? Wasnt this meant to be kept between two persons ?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes