worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Nah I'm playing the new update to MyHappiness/HerHappiness. Gotta find something to fix my blue balls because Couple's Duet was such a fart.
How TF do you cope up with RPGM games??? tell me your secrets!!! I hate that fuckin trash engine with a passion...
It is censored too... Ohh Gwad :sick:

Reactions: mcclem5257

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
I'm eager too, but right now can't afford any extra expenses :cry:
I'm curious about a udtape ;)
It's just teasing a bigger update, it's bite sized.
She quits her job, after Ethan makes breakfast for her.
Some comments about sausage, and how ethan's sausage little won't do it for her.
She may be starting an adult modelling career.
Ethan Fucks her or she turns him down.
She says she has something BIG in store.
The end.

It's a hot tease, and I'm mlooking forward to seeing what June hopefully has to offer.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Some comments about sausage, and how ethan's sausage little won't do it for her.
The end.

It's a hot tease, and I'm mlooking forward to seeing what June hopefully has to offer.
thats it ?
What a disappointment

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
The end.

nothing new at swinger party? anal. creampie...

• Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I'm eager too, but right now can't afford any extra expenses :cry:
I'm curious about a udtape ;)
I played the update but in a parallel world and Nat surprise to Ethan was that she would have an operation to put on a penis, Ethan at first did not know how to react but he ended up accepting it, their first sexual relationship as a couple was very exciting for the two, the second was a threesome with a girlfriend from work, Nat surprised Ethan by showing not only a longer penis but also greater stamina, Nat could spend hours having sex enjoying that she now had a penis and at the same time also enjoying being penetrated, After a while they had a threesome with Darrel after having attended a party, where they consumed drugs to increase sexual desire, the excitement and inhibition was so great that Ethan ended up being penetrated and he liked it, Darrel also used the mouth of Ethan to download his orgasm directly to the throat, after demonstrating such a high level of progressivism he was recruited by the Democratic party for senator, on the election poster it appeared Ethan holding hands with Nat smiling while Nat kissed Darrel.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I played the update but in a parallel world and Nat surprise to Ethan was that she would have an operation to put on a penis, Ethan at first did not know how to react but he ended up accepting it, their first sexual relationship as a couple was very exciting for the two, the second was a threesome with a girlfriend from work, Nat surprised Ethan by showing not only a longer penis but also greater stamina, Nat could spend hours having sex enjoying that she now had a penis and at the same time also enjoying being penetrated, After a while they had a threesome with Darrel after having attended a party, where they consumed drugs to increase sexual desire, the excitement and inhibition was so great that Ethan ended up being penetrated and he liked it, Darrel also used the mouth of Ethan to download his orgasm directly to the throat, after demonstrating such a high level of progressivism he was recruited by the Democratic party for senator, on the election poster it appeared Ethan holding hands with Nat smiling while Nat kissed Darrel.
I hate Futa... I'm out!:LOL:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I actually liked the update, nat doesnt have to be with someone else in each update. She was just having fun with her husband, nothing wrong with that.
yeah i admit that what people said here were overreacting.
Its true that nothing really happend but atleast it has good " couple" scene
BUT i can see the disappointment because it does not add anything to the other routes.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I have no idea how a good lawyer would consider adult modelling as a fallback career. Completely different leagues, even with high corruption, wouldn't she be fucking CEOs rather than bad actors?
Exactly my thoughts, there's an interesting path ahead if Nat tries to get back her job but some "favors" are required by the unkown CEO, his nephew that stole her promotion, or both...

It was a good plot twist that opened her to consider the adult modelling job more seriously (or the caretaker for the old fart in that route), but I hope there're other choices waiting down the road.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes