King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Hi, everyone. If you like and enjoy the game, please take a moment to put in a review or rating.
I recently noticed a bunch of one-star ratings by people who don't like the genre.
One even says they like the game but tries to blackmail the developer by saying they'll change the one star when a certain thing he wants is added to the game. :LOL: Since when has that become a thing here?

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
Hi, everyone. If you like and enjoy the game, please take a moment to put in a review or rating.
I recently noticed a bunch of one-star ratings by people who don't like the genre.
One even says they like the game but tries to blackmail the developer by saying they'll change the one star when a certain thing he wants is added to the game. :LOL: Since when has that become a thing here?
Dont worry about the snowflakes. We are with you..

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
If you don't already, you should report reviews that break the rules. People are stupid, that doesn't mean you need to put up with their stupidity though.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If you play the don't come in Nat at the hotel, shouldn't Ethan get the chance in the video for Darrel to pull out? He cums in Nat the same way whether it's his first time or third time. Furthering the living without Ethan some but nothing exciting yet on that path.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I generally don't like reporting stuff but i report the really egregious stuff where it's clear the reviewer hasn't played the game or has an axe to grind and is clearly breaking the rules.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.8.7] [King B]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - - - ANONFILES / /

ANDROID >> TRIAL VERSION

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ACouplesDuetOfLoveAndLust-0.8.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Malika1234

Blatanikov

Jun 19, 2017
Kids... I will do an honest rewiew

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
what route updated?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
SenMizeri1992

The route you are looking for exists. Admittedly, landing on the correct route is quite tricky at the beginning, and that could be a valid avenue for critique. But you rated the game 2* based on false information. My main route is indeed the one where the wife cheats on the husband without his consent or knowledge (so far). But I understand why you couldn't easily find this route. It's so fucking hard to get on this route if I remember correctly. You have to do everything right to not turn it into a cuckoldry/netorase thing but still make her cheat.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
SenMizeri1992

The route you are looking for exists. Admittedly, landing on the correct route is quite tricky at the beginning, and that could be a valid avenue for critique. But you rated the game 2* based on false information. My main route is indeed the one where the wife cheats on the husband without his consent or knowledge (so far). But I understand why you couldn't easily find this route. It's so fucking hard to get on this route if I remember correctly. You have to do everything right to not turn it into a cuckoldry/netorase thing but still make her cheat.
it would be better to have a walkthrough mod for this game. it really get's annoying sometimes

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
In case its gotteb overlooked, I've really found the short guide the mosr helpful, espeically if you are aiming for a certain flavor.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
no peter again :(
So it's another Darryl update? Nothing on Peter/Vanilla aswell.
Man, at this point I'll probably stop playing. When one route with 1-2 subbrancches gets oversaturated with attention while others are getting 1-2 updates per year -it's frustrating. Why bother even making other paths if only one dude gets all the attention, at the end of the day?

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust [v0.8.7] [King B]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES / /

ANDROID >> TRIAL VERSION

Walktrhough please

• Hey there
Reactions: Sulivi and Afield
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes