Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
IMO, cheating/NTR story could go way deeper than "oh, he's such a good fuck" and explore the feelings of character who cheats on her loved one, giving a sense of drama and diving a bit further with exploring of what?why? and how?
But at the end of the day, in 9 cases out of 10 it's blackmail/magic dick cliche.
Ah I very much agree with you there. So many games have unexplored opportunities in that realm; like what happens when the wife gets bored of the cad? Or for that matter, what happens when the bull/cad gets bored of the wife? What happens when the husband and wife have a revelation moment that this all might not be good for their relationship in the long run? What happens when a second cad appears on the scene, and there's conflict between the two males trying to out-alpha each other?

In this game anyway, I didn't see any of that exploration, the answer to all questions is "the sneering black guy fucks". Futhermore, for all the much-vaunted multiple routes, all I see is slightly different reactions or levels of awareness from the husband towards the prior. Pretty much it's "the sneering black guy fucks", and the husband either A) encourages it B) is apprehensive about it C) disapproves of it D) doesn't know about it - etc.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ah I very much agree with you there. So many games have explorered opportunities in that realm; like what happens when the wife gets bored of the cad? Or for that matter, what happens when the bull/cad gets bored of the wife? What happens when the husband and wife have a revelation moment that this all might not be good for their relationship in the long run? What happens when a second cad appears on the scene, and there's conflict between the two males trying to out-alpha each other?

In this game anyway, I didn't see any of that exploration, the answer to all questions is "the sneering black guy fucks".
Indeed. There is virtually no one authoring these games with introspection and reflection as a plot device. Leap of Faith has it as the author lived some of the story. That's why, IMO, so few of these games have any eroticism. Eroticism is borne of the mind, the thoughts and expressions of those who understand sex is more than animalistic copulation. What are the participants thinking of themselves and each other while they're apart...at work, driving down the interstate, etc. What plans are they developing. What pitfalls do they see or don't see.

It is also a product of experience and maturity. What word to say at just the right time in the right situation. I'm guessing that's why older folks like me just can't get into the inane banter that's written in so many of these games. This one is better than most, but still exhibits a lot of superficiality.

But as the vast majority of users here are more interested in release schedule and some hot renders, the demands on authors don't even point in the direction of cerebral engagement.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Ah I very much agree with you there. So many games have explorered opportunities in that realm; like what happens when the wife gets bored of the cad? Or for that matter, what happens when the bull/cad gets bored of the wife? What happens when the husband and wife have a revelation moment that this all might not be good for their relationship in the long run? What happens when a second cad appears on the scene, and there's conflict between the two males trying to out-alpha each other?

In this game anyway, I didn't see any of that exploration, the answer to all questions is "the sneering black guy fucks". Futhermore, for all the much-vaunted multiple routes, all I see is slightly different reactions or levels of awareness from the husband towards the prior. Pretty much it's "the sneering black guy fucks", and the husband either A) encourages it B) is apprehensive about it C) disapproves of it D) doesn't know about it - etc.
Yup. What if, at some point, Ethan will grow a couple and would try to out-alpha the alpha but will end up turning into smug asshole himself?
What if for once there will appear someone who challenges Nat's connection to Ethan on emotional level, through being nice and not viewing her as just another fuck(looking at Carl, but it will probably end up as a twisted variation of a mentor landlady-inexperienced stepson stuff for dudes who are into that) and actually winning her over through character and only then through stuff in bed.
There are so many possibilities this game could go but so far, it ends up being around your typical magic cock story.

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
In this update the only scene is Nat a Ethan whatching together their video and then end of the update. It doesn`t appear the film making of Nat and Darrel. Someone could help how to get the scene with Nat and Darrel?

Reactions: Harmonyrose

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can get the scene with Darrell , Nat and Ethan making the video. I can not get it to give me where Ethan fuck Nat at the end... I just get Ethan eating out Nat. Thoughts ? What triggers do I need.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

kratosdeimos495

Sep 8, 2022
mecanico Exactly. I can't seem to get past the scene of Ethan and Nat watching their video even though I explored a few other paths. The walkthrough is too complicated for me to trace back and get to those paths. Can someone share the save file of the path leading to Darrel fucking Nat ?

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
I played cuckold route but I didn't see darrel. What is the wrong thing? Mc fucked her wife and filmed her by himself. And I agree I dont't want to see darrel anymore. At least 4-5 episode :)

Last edited:

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
I can get the scene with Darrell , Nat and Ethan making the video. I can not get it to give me where Ethan fuck Nat at the end... I just get Ethan eating out Nat. Thoughts ? What triggers do I need.
Most likely bc you dont have enough love points towards ethan ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Darrell... in my opinion, is always going to be Nat's favorite lover. Aside from his giant dick, he makes her feel desired and happy, and that's what counts, in a lover.
Part of that is because Darrell has the most scenes and progression.

It's important to have balance when you're making a multi-route game. The balance so far is pretty far in Darrell's direction. Wouldn't be a bad idea to cull the number of routes so the main LI's have a more regular update rotation.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
In this update the only scene is Nat a Ethan whatching together their video and then end of the update. It doesn`t appear the film making of Nat and Darrel. Someone could help how to get the scene with Nat and Darrel?
mecanico Exactly. I can't seem to get past the scene of Ethan and Nat watching their video even though I explored a few other paths. The walkthrough is too complicated for me to trace back and get to those paths. Can someone share the save file of the path leading to Darrel fucking Nat ?
see attached save files, choose following options:

nat_reluctant_cuck1 route
  • -> make Ethan regret
nat_reluctant_cuck2 route
  • -> make Ethan regret
cuck_high_darrel route
  • -> go to sleep (leeds to the scene where Ethan jumps Nat after Darrel)
ps: don't forget to rename the save files!!!

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes