SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
SenMizeri1992

The route you are looking for exists. Admittedly, landing on the correct route is quite tricky at the beginning, and that could be a valid avenue for critique. But you rated the game 2* based on false information. My main route is indeed the one where the wife cheats on the husband without his consent or knowledge (so far). But I understand why you couldn't easily find this route. It's so fucking hard to get on this route if I remember correctly. You have to do everything right to not turn it into a cuckoldry/netorase thing but still make her cheat.
I did play it through twice. My rating is only based on how it hit my fetish, it's a well crafted game, I just found it frustrating that on both run throughs, I felt like I needed the husbands permission. It should be more obvious, because I wanted to roleplay as a faithful wife at first, and watch her become more corrupt (which is something you can do with Good Girl Gone Bad - which pulls it off really well).

It should be made more obvious, because the game punishes NTR lovers for making realistic decisions at the beginning of the game. I tend to prefer my Japanese NTR, because of this sort of stuff.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The last scene I got was Ethan and Nat on the bed watch the video that Ethan had edited on the laptop. If that was the ending of this update, then it was a very short update.

Reactions: Seittitgib

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is a scene where Nat has a choice to "Make Ethan Regret" for putting the pics on the net and brings Darrell to the house for Ethan to record them. I was able to get it by backing up to the very first cuck bedroom scene, Nat giving Ethan the ok to stay in the room, and Ethan guiding Darrell's junk into Nat rather than holding her hand. Then I just skip back to the ending and the scene popped. It's hot. :love:

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The last scene I got was Ethan and Nat on the bed watch the video that Ethan had edited on the laptop. If that was the ending of this update, then it was a very short update.
There is a scene with Darell but it is typical as before. In general, there is nothing interesting. Monotonous sex and a lot of talking. :confused: " Cuckold route "

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The hesitant cuckold route is where it's at, because Nat fully humiliates Ethan, the dialogue and everything just couldn't be done better (something I tried to get LOP developers to do with Eleanour a few years ago), and it turns out Nat is hesitant to leave the cuckolding lifestyle, that's just brilliant, genius :sneaky: Of course everyone has their own preferences, and they are all being delivered of course a masterpiece takes time, so everybody chill. :cool:

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
The real confusing thing is why multiple people asking for route advice, are willing and able to download a gigabyte file for the game but unwilling or unable to download a 200 kb file for the complete guide. They can read forum text so it can't be illiteracy.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Have Darrel points 19 or over.

Choose Threesome option at the Hotel, you should have got enough points as a result
That's not entirely correct.
Conditions for new scenes to see are either
nat_reluctant_path=true & ch52_1nat_regret=true
or
cuck_path=true & ch51_nat_sleep=true

Last edited:

Gradel1095

Feb 2, 2018
That's not correct.
Conditions for new scenes to see are either
nat_reluctant_path=true & ch52_1nat_regret=true
or
cuck_path=true & ch51_nat_sleep=true
I was on cuck path but the sleep option for some reason was not triggering. I had Darrel pts at 17.

I did go back at hotel scene chose the Threesome option and and increased Darrel points as a result.

After that the option for Nat to sleep Triggered

Reactions: r0ckh0und
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes